What would you do if you were invisible?

SpideyVille

Walking out the Desert
Reaction score
So one of my professors asked the class what we would do if we were invisible, and we got some pretty interesting responses, ranging from playing jokes on people, to actually hurting important people on purpose. So it got me to thinking, what would you, people of the Hype do if you had the ability to be invisible? Would you follow people around? Would you steal as much as you could? or Would you try to use the ability to give back and help others?

Personally, I would love to fight crimes. By being invisible, I feel my chances of getting completely slaughtered would drop a lot.

I would finally be able to pursue my dream job...becoming a big supermodel.

One of those boats that go in the bottles, or failing that, a lego Millenium Falcon.

There are certain superpowers that 9/10 people would do bad things with if they had 'em:

Invisibility
Telepathy including memory erasing
Time travel
Precognition

I would find out what people really think of me.

Bad things... Very bad things.

Shockingly, I would not go the sociopath route. I would attempt to actually do some good. Maybe do some secret agent type stuff.

Shockingly, I would not go the sociopath route. I would attempt to actually do some good. Maybe do some secret agent type stuff.

you say that, but then you are just sitting here on a computer probably feeling ok about your life and all that, but what if you really hated someone, they ran your dog over, and you didn't think it was an accident or something. You might end up being a slave to your darker emotions and doing some revenge type deals that were still secret agent, but just not of the noble type.

See how people talk about me when I'm not there.

See, I wouldn't do that, let people say what ever the hell they want about me, even my friends, let them blow off some steam, in the case of my friends they might not even mean some of it seriously, but if you heard it, you might think they did, but it is just daft talk.
I prefer to trust people, and get on with them, but I was once told i was friendly to a fault, and have had to watch myself with that, ever since some people i trusted turned out never to have been my friends at all.
I won't be trapped or taken for a ride by anyone ever again like that, I have good instincts about people, and can tell when they are being advised to act all nice in order to play games, and when it comes striaght from the heart, that they want to change.
You have to be sorry about what you did to change, not sorry just because you got caught.

Find screening of Paranormal Activity. Follow girl in theater home. Troll.

After that, get rich somehow.

It's funny because I asked my friend about it, and before she could answer, I said the only thing I think people would do is sneak up on people and watch them naked and stuff. She surprised me when she said she would sneak on a plane and travel across the world for free. Gotta admit, that did sound better.

Can you turn it on or off?
Sure, why not?

Invisibility is a poor man's telepathy. Telepathy and mind control would be so much cooler. If I could turn invisible I'd probably use it to steal lots of money, not so much the pestering people and spying on nekkid ladies.

Sure, why not?

Not much really, but it would dictate my answer. If it was a power I can turn on and off, I would do all the naughty things everyone has listed thus far. However, if was permanent, I would rob a bank and then hire a scientist to find me a cure, straight off.

I would do a few things:

**** disturb. (Slapping people, pulling chairs, etc)
Spy. (Meh...)
Help. (Make people think there's a "guardian angel" watching them or something, and then laugh under my breathe).

Yeah, I wouldn't be helping anyone, that's for damn sure. Maybe if I caught a scenario where I could help, maybe. I think another factor would be "can I turn my clothes invisible, or do I have to get naked?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"