What would you do if you discovered a real life mutant? Or that you were one?

If I had some kind of life saving power or something useful to fight crime with, I'd join the police. I'd try and keep it hidden as best as I could and I'd probably only tell one or two people about it.

....but my biggest temptation would be to use it to pick up girls. -_-'

Would anyone just keep their power to themselves and try to ignore it?

I think it would all depend on what power you had. I mean, I don't think life would be that interesting if you had Cypher from The New Mutants' power.

Cypher powers where not too bad.
I wouldn't mind being able to understand every language on the world or being the worlds best code breaker. It would be quite cool being able to decipher ancient languages too.

I would have super speed and probabley use it for my own needs...not sure if that makes me evil or not

I would probabley rob a few ATM machines. Travel the world. Break into goverment buildings to find out their secrets. Win an Olympic medal. Humiliate people for fun. I wouldn't kill anyone or anything just have some fun really.

I'd almost guarantee that any professional sports league would ban "superhumans" from playing for its teams, as you'd have that "unfair advantage."

I mean, ****, one legless guy was banned from the Olympics because he had prosthetic legs- the ones that look like curved planks- all because they add "spring" to his running ability.
Of course If I hid it and nobody knew.......There no tests for mutant powers.....I could just be an odinary human with more strenghth/speed/agility then most.

Doesn't really matter, but it would have to be something that realy made you go, "Holy crap I'm definately a mutant!" not something like "I think my finger nails grow faster than other people!"

See that is really hard. Because if I wanted to I could pick any set of powers and basically be a walking god and then I would do whatever the hell I want. I need some guidelines here, otherwise I am going to be a huge jerk with my capabilities. At least for a little while, then I would do some good.

I'll let you know what I'd do once I've watched THE MUTANT CHRONICLES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"