What would you like to see in the rumoured new costume?

Damn that kind of sucks. I was hoping to see what Ross would do.
it would have been an all black jumpsuit with a grey triangle over his bust, excatly the same as his spidermna and cap re-designs except for batman

^^ True. Maybe I don't want him to redesign it, just draw it once it's designed.

Yeah, the current artist on Batman has said that he was asked to redesign the Batman and Robin costumes.
thank God Ross isnt doing it. i didnt want to see a giant black bat covering his entire chest. but why change Robin? he just got a new look 3 years ago and it looks great (maybe get rid of the arm spikes).

no. no redesigning Robin. Robin looks like a badass now. and his colors are in memory of Superboy.

An idea I had:

Batman_Redesign_v_2_0_by_DarkKnightJRK.jpg

Thoughts?

How come? Just curious as to what I got wrong with you. :yay:
As much as I love the classic mask (and believe me I do). I just can't see Batman going back to it. I also don't like the positioning of the top part. It looks like something Ross would create. I do like the full black sleeves/gloves though. :)

They always have to make a such a big event out of every "NEW COSTUME!" "NEW BATMOBILE!" fiasco. Every artist has a different interpretation of the costume and batmobile so pretty much every new artist that comes on board has a different take. Kelley Jones' costume is different than Sale's is different than Daniel's. As is the Batmobile. I mean, come on! Everyone has a different take on the damn car. It's not always neccesary to overhype it. Damn you, DC. To bad place.

Costume redesign... Bruce going away... You know I'm starting to get disheartened by "Knighfall 2"...

I wonder if the redesign is going to imitate that idea? Maybe they make the Bat suit more along the lines of Bat armour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"