What would you sell your soul for, like Ghostrider had to ?

The same reason Johnny did, to save a loved one. I'd feel almost obligated even though somehow it'd find a way to blow up in my face. It's safe to say that I won't have to worry about this though, thankfully.

This may sound corny but, world peace. :)

And one night of passion with nite-owl thats very sweet of you LadyV.:yay:

LOL
Don't tease me. My fragile heart couldn't take it. :)

for the power of resurrection, i can bring back dead to life also i want reincarnation if i die for a reason, hmm i play WoW so much ..
to be Shaman King! :D

Son, your ego's writing checks your body can't cash.

:)

The chance to be the writer of the Ghost Rider comic book for a while.

id sell my soul for,not a Better but GOOD ghost rider movie cause this movie ate it big time

I think we already all sold our souls long ago.

I'd sell my sole for the continual safety and health of my family and friends, and for all of them to live until old age at least.

A better GR movie! :D Why is it that the devil always want the soul? :oldrazz: Why can't it just be a one-shot deal? :woot: Like the devil says "you do this one thing for me and I'll give you what u want" thingy. :cwink:

Ok, wow! A lot of things I want! How about Hugh Hefner's Empire! :woot:
And Vandal Savage's Power -- which is Immortality. So my soul can't be collected 'coz I'm like living forever and stuff. :oldrazz: And what the hell, World Peace too. :p

I would sall my soul to the devil and to ask hem to bring back Brigadier and Barbaro.2 horses.

"i would sell my SOUL for a hit song!!"that SNL skit witch will ferrell was in as the devil lol great skit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"