Ever try to sell your soul to the Devil?

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm not asking would you? I am asking if you have ever said out loud:

I would sell my soul to the Devil for __________.

I have.....it doesn't work.

This thread is spamalicous!

250px-Spam_with_cans.jpeg

You can't just simply shout it, you have to go through the ritual.

It worked.

But then I thought about it, and before signing the contract I was like,

"Nah, nevermind."

I'd sell my soul to the devil to have this thread closed.

I usually just say "I'd give anything" never thought to offer my soul up.

no, but there was this dorky goth kid who had a huge crush on my gf who, after claiming to have become a demon via some satanic ritual, sent her an email on myspace that pretty much said "now that you have opened and read this, it creates a binding contract that you haven given your soul to me."

True story. He even said it could be "held up in a court of law".

I'd sell my soul to the devil to have this thread closed.

Woulnd't it be Spooky if the Devil popped up behind you as you hit post? You wouldn'ta gone through with it.

no, but there was this dorky goth kid who had a huge crush on my gf who, after claiming to have become a demon via some satanic ritual, sent her an email on myspace that pretty much said "now that you have opened and read this, it creates a binding contract that you haven given your soul to me."

Oh lord how I hate goths.

The amazing world of E-Demons, E-Spells and the Satanic Legal system.

that is sad, so so sad, first. why would a demon need My Space? and messages from said My Space?
you see, this was my problem with The Ring. I was like "Haunted VHS Tape? WTF? It's 2003 *****! no one owns or rents VHS tapes anymore!!!!"
and yet.....Demons on my space....
I blame Hot Topic for this **** man! it's the tool of the devil :down

ETM is afraid to admit this...but it is only a comic board...but yes, he has...possible several times. Did it work? He doesn't know, but thinks it didn't. Never gone the ritual route...don't plan on it. He has to think before he does and work hard to get what he wants. Not ask for help...at least supernatural help.

that is sad, so so sad, first. why would a demon need My Space? and messages from said My Space?
you see, this was my problem with The Ring. I was like "Haunted VHS Tape? WTF? It's 2003 *****! no one owns or rents VHS tapes anymore!!!!"
and yet.....Demons on my space....
I blame Hot Topic for this **** man! it's the tool of the devil :down

Hot Topic is probably responsible for The Taliban.

Oh lord how I hate goths.
tell me about it. and the kid even thought he was a vampire - he claimed to have an intense, deadly allergy to the sun, and that he can't be out in if for more then 10 minutes or so...funny how every day he'd make this huge sob story about it in class, the procede to walk 25 minutes back to his apartment afterwards.

This thread is so asinine, there is no devil. Satan is the scapegoat of humanity.

tell me about it. and the kid even thought he was a vampire - he claimed to have an intense, deadly allergy to the sun, and that he can't be out in if for more then 10 minutes or so...funny how every day he'd make this huge sob story about it in class, the procede to walk 25 minutes back to his apartment afterwards.

How often did he get his ass kicked?

This thread is so asinine, there is no devil. Satan is the scapegoat of humanity.

then simply ignore it and don't come in...I don't wanna go through this with you in every single thread ass.

http://www.ehow.com/how_110916_sell-soul-devil.html

How to Sell Your Soul to the Devil

Difficulty: Moderately challenging
Please note that although selling one's soul to the Devil is a very serious matter, this article may not be! That being said, the quickest way to sell your soul to the Devil is to join the Church of Satan (it takes a few hours). Established in 1966, the church teaches its members to take pride in having the strength and dedication to implement the tools of Satan and the wisdom to recognize the Unseen in our society.
Instructions

STEP 1: Find a cold room that has not received sunlight for three days and large piece of natural parchment paper that also has been in total darkness for three days.
STEP 2: Draw a large pentagram on the parchment paper and place it on the floor in order to protect yourself. Stay inside the pentagram from beginning to end. Treading outside it will make any mistake permanent.
STEP 3: Saturate the air with incense of your choice, and conduct the ritual in solitude to maintain full powers of concentration.
STEP 4: Take a vial of goat's blood (not sheep's blood, ever!) and scatter drops within the pentagram--but not outside it, and not on your feet. After the scattering you must not tread on the blood, otherwise you will carry it with you outside the pentagram.
STEP 5: Memorize and utter the Church of Satan Invocation: "In the name of all the Lords of the Abyss, I call out to the Powers of Darkness. Come to my aid for I am helpless before my adversaries. I am thy servant. Thy will is as my own. I am ever dutiful in serving thee. Come forth from thy dark abodes and answer to your names. Hear my plea!"
STEP 6: Send $100 to the Church of Satan (churchofsatan.com). In 16 weeks, you'll receive an embossed crimson card declaring you a member of the church. This card is your means for identifying yourself as a genuine member of the Church of Satan to other members.
What To Look For

Cold, dark room
Parchment
Incense
Goat's blood
Church of Satan invocation
Lifetime membership fee
Overall Tips & Warnings

Since Satanism is a philosophy that holds individualism as one of its main values, the Church of Satan doesn't expect all its members to agree on everything--or even to get along with each other.
Once you complete the ritual, the adamantine Gates of Hell are thrown open. Boldly stride within and learn about the "Feared Religion," or slink away in fear and ignorance. The choice is yours.
Your soul determine your eternal life. Do not sell your soul to demon.

then simply ignore it and don't come in...I don't wanna go through this with you in every single thread ass.

I've only argued with you in one thread, and that was about the legalization of Cannibis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"