• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Whatever Marvel does next will suck...

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Your having a giraffe arent you mate, you want bad CGI? Try the Scorpion King in Mummy Returns, THATS bad CGI, the Hulk was light years beyond that.

I'm glad somebody else realizes this. :cool: :up:

Supreme Power said:
I'm glad somebody else realizes this. :cool: :up:

It just gets me how people can claim that Hulk is bad CGI when there are movies with 50 times worse CGI in, even recent one's like Mummy Returns, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and countless others, watch some goddamn movies people!

^WHAT?! Who said that the CGI was bad. My god, Mr.T, please think twice.

Gamma Ray said:
That's why I loved HULK so much. It was deep. There was so much to it. So much to think about. Even the nanomeds back story was well-thought out. It was a fascinating take on the original story, with some amazing CGI and action to boot.

Amen. And the music...the music was beautiful. Danny Elfman makes a marvellous reflection of the DRAMA and SUFFERING going on... and of course there's that unique quirkiness of his. Loved Elfman in E. Scissorhands, in the Nightmare Before X-Mas, every single movie he composed in (except ho-hum Flubber) and Hulk definetely is no exception.
Coming back to topic, I think we should wait and see, really. We thought that :xmen:3 was going to be good and what happened? It Sucked. I was hoping that the :ff: was going to suck and the movie happened to be quite enjoyable. Marvel & co. are so damn unpredictable imo.

btw, I thought all the people here hated the movie... glad I was wrong :D:hulk:

La_She-Beast said:
^WHAT?! Who said that the CGI was bad. My god, Mr.T, please think twice.

Amen. And the music...the music was beautiful. Danny Elfman makes a marvellous reflection of the DRAMA and SUFFERING going on... and of course there's that unique quirkiness of his. Loved Elfman in E. Scissorhands, in the Nightmare Before X-Mas, every single movie he composed in (except ho-hum Flubber) and Hulk definetely is no exception.
Coming back to topic, I think we should wait and see, really. We thought that :xmen:3 was going to be good and what happened? It Sucked. I was hoping that the :ff: was going to suck and the movie happened to be quite enjoyable. Marvel & co. are so damn unpredictable imo.

btw, I thought all the people here hated the movie... glad I was wrong :D:hulk:

Quite a lot of people on this board like the movie, its just that a lot of them got sick of defending it and left, which you cant blame them for, but some of us stayed here all throughout the turmoil of the last 3 years. I LOVE the movie, and still watch it often

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Quite a lot of people on this board like the movie, its just that a lot of them got sick of defending it and left, which you cant blame them for, but some of us stayed here all throughout the turmoil of the last 3 years. I LOVE the movie, and still watch it often
I stop posting for about a year, I was so sick of spending my nights defending the film. It's not like defending the film somehow changed the haters opinion. Ah well, I returned. :)

Ions said:
I stop posting for about a year, I was so sick of spending my nights defending the film. It's not like defending the film somehow changed the haters opinion. Ah well, I returned. :)

I know exactly what you mean Ions, and as i said you cant be blamed for it. A few times i left here for a week or so but always found myself coming back to defend it, and now most people are back anyway so its all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"