whats Alan Moore saying about this movie?

If Snyder doesnt want to piss Moore off anymore, he needs to use Hayter's script. Moore will be upset that a film is being made, but according to him, its the closest anyone could come to making a Watchmen film, holding everything intact.

Do we know how close Hayter's script was?

Do we know how close Hayter's script was?

It was ok. It kept the spirit of the book faithful for the most part, but it was set in modern day. It also had Dan kill off Adrian, which I think Hayter changed in subsequent drafts. Also, the master plan isn't an alien invasion, but a giant laser beam (which, honestly, I would prefer over Doc Manhattan's blue lightning of death).

It was ok. It kept the spirit of the book faithful for the most part, but it was set in modern day. It also had Dan kill off Adrian, which I think Hayter changed in subsequent drafts. Also, the master plan isn't an alien invasion, but a giant laser beam (which, honestly, I would prefer over Doc Manhattan's blue lightning of death).

Woops, meant to mean Hayters later drafts, which supposedly had Adrian living. I do agree, though, about the laser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"