What's Next For Bungie

I'd prefer another Enclave, Riddick and The Darkness, but I'll just have to settle for one.

Never read the comic book... but I never saw a Riddick movie either, so it's all good.

SO does anyone thing the rumored Bungio MMO game might actually be real? I have no clue how it would work in practice.

The Bungie MMO is fake, Microsoft wouldn't want to support more than one at a time probably. The Ensemble MMO is all that they're doing.

The Marvel MMO and the Ensemble MMO are likely to be one in the same, and I don't think Huxley is being done by Microsoft, but I haven't really followed the game aside from "MMOFPS" and graphics, so I don't really know.

BanjoKazooie said:
The Marvel MMO and the Ensemble MMO are likely to be one in the same, and I don't think Huxley is being done by Microsoft, but I haven't really followed the game aside from "MMOFPS" and graphics, so I don't really know.
Huxley is published by Microsoft, but developed out of house by Webzen or some Korean thing like that. It's graphics are outdated by now.

Wiki says it's published by Webzen and developed by "H-Studio". I don't think Microsoft touched this one, or at least they aren't involved with it anymore.

Good. Screw that game. I hate bad graphics and I hate MMOs.

I think they can be alright. I had a little bit of fun with WoW for the few days that I played it, and City of Heroes was pretty cool at one point. I kinda hope the Ensemble MMO isn't the Marvel game though, I really don't want to play another thrown together comic cash-in game. I'd like if they did a Shadowrun MMORPG, that would be absolutely awesome, or at least something that's not your usual medieval setting.

I wanted City of Heroes, and only City of Heroes.

But that fell apart... never got it.

I don't like the idea of paying continually to play a game.

*realising that Banjo is banned* BANJO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"