SHH Secret SANTA 2012!!!

Merry Christmas Parker Wayne!
Since you love movies so much, I came up with this. I must admit, all of it came from someone else who wants to stay secret. That person is a saint, and I love them most dearly.
combogif2.gif

I love it! :'-)

Thank you! :yay::yay::yay:

For Spider-Fan since i dont have a laptop right now to use photoshop or edit video with, i PM'd him a video. I couldn't link it here because there's cursing in it though. Look up Darth L Jackson folks!

Okay, gonna post this early as I have no idea whether i'm gonna get online again on X-Mas Day.

So Happy Christmas to TheIrishAvenger. I have written you your own superhero mantra:

'On Christmas day, On Christmas night,
No Whiskey shall escape my sight,
Let those who worship Superherohype,
Beware my power--The Irish Avenger's light!

On boards of peace, On Batboards too,
Obey the laws of mods so true.
Misconduct must be answered for,
Swear us the chosen--the IrishAvengers crew!

You who are wicked, ginger and mean,
I'm the nastiest Irish man you've ever seen!
Come one, come all, put up a fight
We'll pound your potatoes, the Irish Avengers team!

On Christmas day, through Christmas night,
No other posters shall spread its light!
Let those who try to stop drinking tonight,
Burn like my power, The Irish Avenger's Light!'

:D

:awesome:

:applaud

Bravo sir, and a Merry Christmas to you too.

I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. Thanks Powder for setting this up. It's been loads of fun :up:

My present is for Hopefuldreamer

Here is a special message from the Man of Steel

8307430721_19d888e638.jpg

and Superman's radio message

[YT]0-5p85gPN0A[/YT]

Also this one of my favorite videos about the history of christmas

[YT]RbUVKXdu4lQ[/YT]

tumblr_mfcyvyzZaX1r89lv5o1_500.gif

Haha, some awesome gifts so far! :D:up: Everyone is giving such unique and memorable gifts. :) Thank you Gotham Knight, I love my gift!

I guess I should continue the gift giving and provide part 2 of my gifts for bullets! Part 1 was sent to him by pm.

Some wallpapers that highlight three of your greatest loves in life, Batman, Anne Hathaway, and the Patriots that I created. BTW if you would like a copy without the Patriots logo let me know and I can send you revise one as it doesn't really fit with the rest of the wallpaper.

batmanwallpapers318tria.jpg

batmanwallpapers318tria.jpg

Here are some avy's to highlight other things you can enjoy and maybe use if you want.

WalkingDead_zpsa864263f.gif

tumblr_mdgbuysacy1rq0ewp_zps221c2a03.gif

and FINALLY what is a Christmas without Santa Belichick passing out the gifts. HOHOHO. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Have a wonderful time everyone!

Throwavy.gif

Great Job POWdER-man , I love it :up:

Parts one and two :woot:

Also that last gif is classic!

Merry Christmas everyone!

My present is for Hopefuldreamer

Here is a special message from the Man of Steel

8307430721_19d888e638.jpg

and Superman's radio message

[YT]0-5p85gPN0A[/YT]

Also this one of my favorite videos about the history of christmas

[YT]RbUVKXdu4lQ[/YT]

tumblr_mfcyvyzZaX1r89lv5o1_500.gif

Awesome :)

Especially love Supes radio message :D

Cheers Bullets!

Merry Christmas, everyone. Thank you, Powder, for setting this up for us.

knowsbleed this is for you. Hope you enjoy.:yay:

http://www2.zshare.ma/wy8bxjgysnzc

I'm forever immortalized by the great one. I'm humbled and slightly turned on. Thank you so much E-Sammich.

BTW, I'm not a deadbeat... I PM'ed the person I'm supposed to give a gift to requesting some information and they haven't answered me yet. I fully intend to satisfy their gift needs once they respond. I'm like a Snickers.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

Sorry I have been away mostly but I caught something after Christmas and it dragged for awhile which lead to me going to see the doctor and finding out I had a throat infection.

Anyway, thank you to all of you who have contributed to this year. You all did a GREAT job! I hope you will all consider signing up next year as I will be hosting it again (much earlier) and hopefully we will have even a larger turnout.

I went back in the thread to check to make sure everyone has provided and received a gift and after including Spider-Fan who pm'ed Sensi her gift and I don't know if you had given your gift knowsbleed to Kane####numbers, there is only one I have not received a confirmation about. However, Parker Wayne seemed excited about getting SF when he replied in pm so it was probably sent by pm. If either Parker or SF could confirm that would be great. :)

Here was the draft list

bullets - Hopefuldreamer
Powder - bullets
Kane42630 - E-Man
Sensi - JewishHobbit
JewishHobbit - Hawkingbird
E-Man - knowsbleed
Hopefuldreamer - IrishAvenger
Spider-Fan - Sensi
Hawkingbird - Parker Wayne
knowsbleed - Kane52630
Gotham Knight - Powder
IrishAvenger - Gotham Knight
Parker Wayne - Spider-Fan

Everyone's gifts were great but my favorite gifts of the bunch would probably be Santa's message to Bendis by JH, Hopefulydreamer's song, Hawkingbird's photoset, and what Sensi brought together for JH.

That would be that then, it could be 100% participation (if I get the last confirmations) which I would believe would be the first time ever!

I had a good time with this and am shocked that I apparently missed it every other year. I had no idea.

I'll definately be back next year.

Kane wouldn't give me his email. I wasn't going to hurt it. What a butthead.

I had a good time with this and am shocked that I apparently missed it every other year. I had no idea.

I'll definately be back next year.

Me too :)

But I like traditions, so I think whoever I get next year can expect something along similar lines :D

vlcsnap2012120912h06m00.png

avengers1962.jpg

From IrishAvenger. Very cool of him to take the time to do it. I enjoyed it. :up:

Yes... those are the words I was looking for. We are sooo there man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"