What's The Deal with The Fifth Element? [/Seinfeld]

I like The Fifth Element, but I wish there was more of a plot...

SERIOUSLY! I finally got around to watching this a few months ago, and my friends and I are like "What the hell, why is this movie SO hyped up?". EVERYTHING about this movie is bad.

got this far through the first post and gave up on the thread

I like The Fifth Element, but I wish there was more of a plot...
The plot is great because it's simple. It allowed the film to dwell on the weird atmosphere it created.

That I disagree with you...just as your post that I quoted and answered that you just quoted and answered was you agreeing with Aesope and disagreeing with me and the others who also disagreed with Aesope....

In the end we all can agree that Aesope is not the only one feeling negatively about this movie, as you were saying.

So? I didn't like Transformers 2.

So... when "most have disagreed" or agreed, it's just a matter of numbers. Opinions' validity is not / shouldn't be based on how many people think like I do.

Well...I have to give you that one...if anyone knows anything about being an annoying character...you are the guy to check out.

Ok, let's turn this personal:

Why is it so annoying about me? That I don't like the movie you like? That I posted a negative opinion about a movie in a thread that was opened asking if anyone else had a negative opinion about that movie?

And...people also disagreed. :huh:

Exactly, so when you said "I'm sure Aesop started this thread thinking people would agree with him" you shouldn't have laughed as you did since some people did actually agree with him.

This movie is silly as hell and I love it, it's not meant to be taken seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"