what's the deal with the Pussycat Dolls?

Darthkush

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm watching Good Morning America this morning, and the Pussycat dollars are performing(not sounding awful I guess or anything). I've seen them perform on these type of shows a few times and one thing remains constant: The lead girls sings and the other 5 either do NOTHING but dance or occasionlly chime in with an "ooh" or an "ahhh". So...why is this a 6 girl group? I don't see why they need more than MAYBE 4 of them.

Was this group put together by some marketing execs? Are they an actual real group? Why is that lead singer so much hotter and more talented than the others lol?

Do your business then change the channel.

Darthkush said:
I'm watching Good Morning America this morning, and the Pussycat dollars are performing(not sounding awful I guess or anything). I've seen them perform on these type of shows a few times and one thing remains constant: The lead girls sings and the other 5 either do NOTHING but dance or occasionlly chime in with an "ooh" or an "ahhh". So...why is this a 6 girl group? I don't see why they need more than MAYBE 4 of them.

Was this group put together by some marketing execs? Are they an actual real group? Why is that lead singer so much hotter and more talented than the others lol?

far as I knew they were part of a larger dance/burlesque group...so they are more dance than song...they've been around for a while...Maxim had a thing on them from like 99 or so.

As for the extra girls...EYE CANDY!! :p

Only three of them can actually sing (the lead, the redhead, and the black one), which is why on some performances these three are the only ones with mics.

But I think all of them are hot even the redhead, who everyone seems to hate on.

PyroChamber said:
Only three of them can actually sing (the lead, the redhead, and the black one), which is why on some performances these three are the only ones with mics.

I'd still let them ******** me :D

the pussycat dolls are sooooooo complex and difficult to grasp that a thread had to be made for the greatest minds from all over the world to explain them.

oh yeah.

LOL

Erzengel said:
Do your business then change the channel.

LOL. I must admit, when they perform, I do get the urge.

Only 3 of them have mics?! why is that? Do the others actually sing or are they just glorified dancers?

PyroChamber said:

But I think all of them are hot even the redhead, who everyone seems to hate on.
Ummmm... the redhead looks like a tranny.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Ummmm... the redhead looks like a tranny.
She's doesn't look that bad, she looks better in the videos than in pics.

purely perversion...

although i believe that nicole, the lead singer is going off to do a solo album so her hard work isn't always split 6 ways...

:)

ps if you pay close attention you can see some of those girls in the pink panther sexy dance scene in charlie's angel:full throttle

See the Pussycat Dolls are a systematic anomally inherent in the programming of the matrix. Ergo, they look hot, shake their booties and vocalize in a melodic tone.

November Rain said:
ps if you pay close attention you can see some of those girls in the pink panther sexy dance scene in charlie's angel:full throttle

It disturbs me that you have seen that movie :(

They are so freaking annoying and their songs are pointless.

Kmack said:
They are so freaking annoying and their songs are pointless.

Most songs are pointless when you look at it.

I forgot to add bad and pointless:o

Darthkush said:

Are you....serious? :confused:

jag

I don't give a damn keep lookin' at my *beep*

I'ma keep doin' my thang while you're lookin' at my *beep*

And keep doin' my thang you're playin with your *beep*

W....T......F?

terry78 said:
I don't give a damn keep lookin' at my *beep*

I'ma keep doin' my thang while you're lookin' at my *beep*

And keep doin' my thang you're playin with your *beep*

W....T......F?
Seriously:rolleyes: