15 Minutes: The Remake!! with LibidoLoca

name one completely unattractive person (famous or not) that you would sleep with out of respect.

gary busey, he's not afraid to show the world he's bats**t crazy.

if you could get s**tfaced with one superhero or supervillain, who would you pick?

it would have to be batman.

what is the absolute nerdiest thing you have ever done?

spent an entire weekend playing the legend of zelda, all of them, in chronological order, and then posting my ventures on a fan site. You could also replace zelda with pokemon/mario/metroid and get pretty much the same results. I'm a nintendo nerd. I also did the same thing with a dragonball z marathon.

did you kill manti te'o's imaginary girlfriend?

yes, i also responsible for her car accident that put her into a coma and made sure her death occurred when his grandmother died. :twisted:

How many pull-ups can you do?

i haven't really tried. but i would like to accomplish at least one before i die.

if you could steal someone else's identity to the point where you could literally be living his/her life and could totally get away with it, who would you choose?

amy adams. Her life seems stable enough to give her identity such steal-ability.

since you're a fan of tdkr, do you get annoyed by people here who write 1,000-word essays about how a bad line or a questionable scene in the film raped their childhood and gave them gonorrhea and cursed their seed so that their children will grow up deformed?

good lord, yes! But some of the dialogue was very hokey, i'm looking at you daggett.

who should play wonder woman?

okay, but you're not going to like it. If this were three years ago, i would say bridget f**cking regan, but now i would have to say gemma arterton. I do believe wb/dc waited too long and many suitable actresses have come and gone.

name five bands/musicians that you hate hate haaaaaaaate.

adam lambert
one direction
justin bieber/nicki minaj (it varies depending on the mood i'm in)
mariah carey
the all american rejects (i find myself hating tyson ritter)

if you decided to quit whatever your job is now to become your own boss and start your own business, what would that be?

i would love to start my own law firm, handling small criminal cases nothing major. If that doesn't work out then teaching or charity.

Last edited:
How loca is your libido?

Very. I find such an unbearable heat burning from my loins during such inappropriate times. It just makes me want to--

tumblr_m6eem8nNsk1qkuabbo1_400.gif
You like Angry Birds?

I've been known to fling a bird or two. :D

OK. Here's some questions for my pretend wife & I do apologize for not celebrating with her sooner. :oldrazz:

How tall are you?

What color are your eyes?

What is your favorite soft drink?

Sprite or 7UP?

Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

DC or Marvel?

What's your ideal destination for a vacation?

If you only had 3 things you could take on a deserted island with you, what would they be?

How much would could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Which Internet meme is played out? Most clever?

Do you prefer tall or short men/women?

What is your favorite dessert?

Who is your favorite character on Futurama?

Who is your hero/heroine?

Explain your Avatar.

Last edited:
OK. Here's some questions for my pretend wife & I do apologize for not celebrating with her sooner. :oldrazz:

It's alright, just don't expect sexy lingerie. That's right you're wearing grannie panties tonight, mister. :p

How tall are you?

5' 11''. There. I'm an Amazon.

What color are your eyes?

I'll give you a hint, I love Kelly Clarkson's song, "Behind These HAZEL Eyes". If you can figure it out, then you get a internet cookie. :D

What is your favorite soft drink?

A tie between Cherry Coke and Cranberry Sierra Mist.
beatheart.gif

Sprite or 7UP?

Sprite.

Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Santa > Britney Spears, Coke all the way. I'm somewhat of a Coke addict.

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars. My brother and I used to use flashlights to re-enact the lightsaber duels.

DC or Marvel?

I'm more of a DC fan. Superman was the first superhero I loved.

What's your ideal destination for a vacation?

Going to a big city and lounging in a cafe enjoying a cappuccino and a good book.

If you only had 3 things you could take on a deserted island with you, what would they be?

Henry Cavill, a pack of condoms and a lifetime supplies of Reese's peanut butter cups. :atp:

How much would could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

By my calculations, 237. But in all seriousness I would yell, "Hey you woodchucks! QUIT CHUCKING MY WOOD!"

Which Internet meme is played out? Most clever?

Played out is "Haters Gonna Hate", most clever none. :oldrazz:

Do you prefer tall or short men/women?

Surprisingly, tall women and short men. :fhm:

What is your favorite dessert?

My homemade Reese's peanut butter cupcakes. :wow:

Who is your favorite character on Futurama?

Although she's a know-it-all and rather opinionative, I love me some Taranga Leela.

Who is your hero/heroine?

Fictional hero would have to be Ms. ALEX F**CKING CABOT! Her beauty and lawyer savvy made her an inspiration to me. :atp: As for real life, my dad for the same reasons stated above.

Explain your Avatar.

Well I was exploring the Bat Boads, a dangerous task I know, and I stumbled upon it in the Returns thread. I forgot who originally posted it.

Is LOST a good show?

Is Heroes a bad show?

Is my opinion on something more important than mine on the same thing?

Favorite Disney short films character

Favorite Merry Melodies character

What are we gonna do tonight?

Is LOST a good show?

Oh some of you guys are going to SOOOOO hate me. I've never seen LOST. :O It never interest me.

Is Heroes a bad show?

Same as LOST, but I thought it looked cheesy.

Is my opinion on something more important than mine on the same thing?

Yes, especially if the opinion was made later, because you would be more wiser and powerful you could ever imagine. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!

Favorite Disney short films character

:hmm I'm going to go with the Forest Sprite from the Firebird Suite in Fantasia 2000.

pic1.jpg

Favorite Merry Melodies character

Ugh! I haven't seen a Merrie Melodies cartoon in a long time. Sorry... but I can't decide between Bugs or early Daffy. :(

What are we gonna do tonight?

Eats some Chinese play some Mario Kart and destroy the monkey people of the fifth dimension. Maybe I could help you polish your sword. :fhm:

Why haven't you showed up on SHSkype yet?

Why haven't you showed up on SHSkype yet?

Like me taking a shower, I only will when Tibet is free. :argh:

But seriously, I will once I figure out what's wrong with my PC's microphone (or get a new one). I've been Skyping on my phone, and it's not working right now on WP. I have it installed, but for some reason my computer's built-in microphone no longer wants to work. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"