What's The Greatest Country in the World to Live In?!?

Apollo

Superhero
Reaction score
Besides USA!!

since we would all say that answer (assuming we are mostly all Americans) i'm going to cut it, because theres no place like home damnit!!

SO... lets say you were kicked out of america! and you were forced to live somewhere else!! where would you mostly like to choice as your new home? :trans:

where would you choice to be your new home?

Canada?
Mexico?
France?
Russia?
maybe china!!
or columbia!?!? :wow:
IRAQ?! :dry:

WHAT WOULD YOU THINK IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO LIVE IN!!! (u.s.a can not be an option damn it!)

kids_globe.jpg

This website says norway is the best country in the world to live in, would you agree or disagree with that? http://www.aneki.com/best.html

I would pick either Australia, or London

probably nante, france...not paris..ugh....

germany, or egypt. i ****ing loved egypt :up:

my family is mostly from Germany, i would love to vist it, but i dont know if i would want to live there though

Egypt is so great that it's crawling with terrorists. :whatever:

Now Germany, that's a country.

250px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

oh so you've been there? just because it's a middle eastern country doesn't make it filled with terrorists. there may be a few psychos but hello what country doesn't have psycho's:whatever:

i agree, germany is a beautiful country

I dont care if the houses are ****ty but that would be one great place to live!!!!!

picture of some place in norway
norway.jpg

oh so you've been there? just because it's a middle eastern country doesn't make it filled with terrorists. there may be a few psychos but hello what country doesn't have psycho's:whatever:

Egypt is a f***ed up place I visited Morocco and even that was bad.

my family is mostly from Germany, i would love to vist it, but i dont know if i would want to live there though

Dude, it's an awesome country! :cmad:

Every country has psychos, just some more than others. :cwink:

I didn't like Egypt too much. Plus the tourist areas were filthy. Middle East is just waaay too hot for me to want to live there. I'd like to visit my family in Australia and see if I'd like to retire there. I like it in the Philippines up north where it gets cooler. I've heard New Zealand is really nice.

Dude, it's an awesome country! :cmad:

Every country has psychos, just some more than others. :cwink:

well i went to egypt and it was beautiful,however, an explosion happened a few days after i left because some idiot didn't want to get arrested.:csad:

i had a blast. i was taken on a tour, had the best tour guide, it was just me my bro and my mom(my dad was working there, but couldn't come with us), he took us to the museum, showed us around cairo ( beautiful but hot! i had a tan line after just standing 15 minutes outside). we saw the pyramids.

then we drove to sharm el sheik, went snorkeling, swam, shopped.

beautiful country.:yay:

I've been in Morocco as well, Africa is just ****ed up.

yea Africa is quite bad obviously, I went on a missions trip to Zambia and that was rough.

my favorite country is my home, Russia,
Russian.jpg

but that is not the "Greatest Country to Live In" by any means.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
i had a good experience there. i'm sorry u didn't :(

i want to visit morocco so bad :csad:

it was only bad because I got mugged and I got really sick, the scenery was beautiful though and for the most part the people are pretty nice.

the food was icky though :down:

well i went to egypt and it was beautiful,however, an explosion happened a few days after i left because some idiot didn't want to get arrested.:csad:

i had a blast. i was taken on a tour, had the best tour guide, it was just me my bro and my mom(my dad was working there, but couldn't come with us), he took us to the museum, showed us around cairo ( beautiful but hot! i had a tan line after just standing 15 minutes outside). we saw the pyramids.

then we drove to sharm el sheik, went snorkeling, swam, shopped.

beautiful country.:yay:

Um, yeah but you were seeing an idealized version of the country. They don't take New York tourists to Harlem either.

yea Africa is quite bad obviously, I went on a missions trip to Zambia and that was rough.

my favorite country is my home, Russia,
Russian.jpg

but that is not the "Greatest Country to Live In" by any means.

it was only bad because I got mugged and I got really sick, the scenery was beautiful though and for the most part the people are pretty nice.

the food was icky though :down:

yeah u gotta go to the right places i guess. u should've went to a pizza hut in cairo...

never tasted pizza like that in my life. it was next to the pyramids so we had a great view.

Sweden, Australia or Holland.

Lived in Germany for 6 years, nice scenery, good public transportation system, but i jsut couldn't get used to living there...maybe, it was because i knew just a little german, it proabably wouldn't be too bad if you worked for the U.S. Military over there.

Definitely Germany. During my trip to Europe, their country was almost indistinguishable from the states. Had the most fun there and I'd love to go back some day. Canada places at close second, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"