What's The Greatest Country in the World to Live In?!?

to do list:

irish guy
australian guy
brazilian guy
Taiwarrior

Hehe, I practicly use to live in Melbourne, Adelaide is much more layed back.

Mecca

mecca.jpg

and, i know its not a country.

LATVERIA! :oldrazz: :woot: Nah, I think I'll live in Netherlands in Amsterdam; why, women, drugs and what have you. :cwink: :wow: :oldrazz:

Seriously, I'd love to live in a peaceful and quiet town in some western european country; maybe Spain. Or Rome, hail Caesar! :yay:

switzerland or germany,

and USA is well near the bottom of places....

say you were kicked out of america! and you were forced to live somewhere else!! where would you mostly like to choice as your new home? :trans:

Why am I being kicked out of America :huh:

Ireland, New Zealand and Mexico have all been pretty kick @ss when I've lived there.

Ireland though, depends where, on the border of ireland and NI is pretty eek!"

Netherlands

Out of 10 American friends I know who've been there all 10 would prefer to live there than the US.

It's a wonderful country without the libertarian values, but with them it's damn near utopian.

Southern Ireland is pretty sexy to be fair! Although I prefer english ale to guiness!

I have been reading the posts and most of them are making me laugh. Someone mentionned Luxembourg but it is one of the most boring places to live. Norway is interesting until you realise that you are paying majority of your wages in taxes and that it is very far up North.

Dubai is quite nice if you can afford it. Think Manhattan.

Morocco is an interesting place for a vacation, but to live there would be difficult. Paris and London are great places if you like big cities. geneva here in Switzerland has a good quality of life but it is expensive.

Owning an island is nice but at that stage you can have a pied-a-terre in many places.

I have been reading the posts and most of them are making me laugh. Someone mentionned Luxembourg but it is one of the most boring places to live. Norway is interesting until you realise that you are paying amjority of your wages in taxes and that it is very far up North.

Morocco is an interesting place for a vacation, but to live there would be difficult. Paris and London are great places if you like big cities. geneva here in Switzerland has a good quality of life but it is expensive.

Owning an island is nice but at that stage you can have a pied-a-terre in many places.

luxembourg has the highest level of disposable income of any country in the world, and a very low crime rate.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"