What's The Greatest Country in the World to Live In?!?

yeah u gotta go to the right places i guess. u should've went to a pizza hut in cairo...

never tasted pizza like that in my life. it was next to the pyramids so we had a great view.

haha thats funny, if I ever go back Ill remember that.

Um, yeah but you were seeing an idealized version of the country. They don't take New York tourists to Harlem either.

well every country has an idealized part and the other part.

it's with everyone.

like lebanon..no one would want to live there now...but it had such beautiful parts, like downtown beruit and gbeh.
but a lot of the parts were crappy.

I'm going to retire in a place where I'll actually be able to live off of my retirement check...unlike here in the US where I'll be lucky to make a house payment with it.

living on those beaches of Mexico wouldn't be to bad... :)

it was awesome:woot:

it was a half kfc half pizza hut. first floor was the pizza hut, second was the kfc lol

oh my god thats heaven, they need places like that in the U.S.
Chicken, Pizza & Pyramids. thats fantastic.

Yeah,I ate some kind of fish and got really sick and was in bed for 2 days, that was a bad idea.

If money were no object, I'd buy one of these islands:

dubaiWorld_small.jpg

Dubai looks like a very nice place to live....right on the beach :yay:

once finished in i think 2009 it will be the tallest building in the world
burj_dubai.jpg

i wonder if i didn't mention not having america as an opinion... if anyone would even say it

i wonder if i didn't mention not having america as an opinion... if anyone would even say it

I would have said Hawaii.

But anywhere tropical with beaches n stuff would be awesome. I wouldn't mind a job as a maintenance guy on some resort somewhere like that, as long as I could surf instead of work.

oh my god thats heaven, they need places like that in the U.S.
Chicken, Pizza & Pyramids. thats fantastic.

Yeah,I ate some kind of fish and got really sick and was in bed for 2 days, that was a bad idea.

ha i know right

oh man i'm sorry that happened to ya. we just went to resteraunts in the hotel, and this guy cooked food for us when we went snorkeling on the boat. but i didn't have any fish. :csad:

If not the US of A then I'd go with Scotland (yes I realize it's part of the UK...but thats a technicality) or my ancestral home of Germany. :d :up:

I heard Greece is awesome, but the people I've talked to that have been through Europe always say that Ireland was their favorite country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"