• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What's The Last CD You Bought?

I bought 10 at one time:

10pack CD-R 80mins/700mb 48x

:up:

Last one I bought was the In Good Company Soundtrack.

I feel like buying some more PROPER punk stuff.

Maybe a Rancid album...any suggestions? :confused:

last cd i bought was The Rentals - Seven More Minutes

I usally don't buy CDs anymore, just make my own, plus music is kinda in a funk ltley. The last on I got which was by one band was American Idiot. Def. the best in along while.

The Amazing Lee said:
I feel like buying some more PROPER punk stuff.

Maybe a Rancid album...any suggestions? :confused:

forget rancid.
if you like them just by any of the Clash's first 4 albums.

for other Proper Punk- get:
"Pink Flag" and "Chair's Missing" by Wire.
Richard Hell - "Blank Generation"
"Self titled" and "Adventure" by television
buzzc0ckz - "A Different Kind of Tension"
the jam- 'In the City", "This is The Modern World"

i got the other new Bright Eyes album today, I'm Wide Awake It's Morning

last one I got was The Best Of David Bowie.

Petra the Power of Praise- It's a heavy metal/religious band. imagine if Poison or Black Sabbath started playing religious music, that's how they sound.

Um... Sabbath and Poison have completely different sounds from one another :confused: Sabbath is more classic heavy metal and Poison is more Power Arena Metal :o Which one do they sound like? :confused:

Metamorpho1977 said:
Petra the Power of Praise- It's a heavy metal/religious band. imagine if Poison or Black Sabbath started playing religious music, that's how they sound.

Man, I grew up on Petra. They had a concert here in smalltown WV when I was like in middle school.

Now, they just don't seem as cool as they used to. They were like 80s metal, feathered hair and all. I just grew out of em, sometime.

Bishop Rob said:
Um... Sabbath and Poison have completely different sounds from one another :confused: Sabbath is more classic heavy metal and Poison is more Power Arena Metal :o Which one do they sound like? :confused:
Brian2887 said:
. They were like 80s metal, feathered hair and all.

so apparently poison.

the last cd i bought was "white pony", by the deftones. that was three years ago.

Just went to the virgin megastore at lunch and bought collision course, the linkin park/jay-z mash up.

Arcade Fire - Funeral and You will Know us by the Trail of the Dead - Worlds Apart

Just got back from Wal-Mart. Picked up Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News.

Love Angel Music Baby. Best album ever. Also got Delta Goodrems new album it's ok.

Today's payday :) so more than likely a couple of DVDs and a CD or two to add to my collection of 164 CDs and 26 music DVDs :o

Lord Kipobe said:
I bought 10 at one time:

10pack CD-R 80mins/700mb 48x

:up:

Dammit I was going to say that.
Funny thing called the collective mind!

Bishop Rob said:
Today's payday :) so more than likely a couple of DVDs and a CD or two to add to my collection of 164 CDs and 26 music DVDs :o
New additions: Black Sabbath - Last Supper DVD (From 97s Reunion tour) and Pantera : Best of CD and DVD set :up:

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm, Ray Lamontagne - Trouble and Patrick Wolf - Wind In The Wires

Oh and I got a bootleg Of Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash - Nashville 1969 Sessions.

Charlotte Hartherley - Bastardo single.

I love that song and the girl ;)

Two singles and one album

Single: The Bravery - An Honest Mistake
Single: Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God
Album: Who Killed the Zutons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"