What's this "XIII" from France?

Red Mask

Human Killing Machine
Reaction score
What's this graphic novel entitled "XIII" from France? The release of a new book is all over the French cable news. All I see is artwork that looks like Frank Miller's old stuff (except more European in style).

It's a pretty good read that unfortunately only saw 5 of 6 issues released by Alias, and then a tpb including the sixth issue. The game's not bad, either. Adam West is in it, but he's in everything.

We need more of this stuff translated in English. :(

It's not THAT hard to learn, after all. (Though, I did have the advantage of it being my primary language.)

It's not THAT hard to learn, after all. (Though, I did have the advantage of it being my primary language.)

Hmmm. Non. Tres difficile. However it's fun to watch the TV programmes, "La Crim'" et "David Nolande".

I agree. Learning to read another language isn't all that difficult. It's learning to speak it that is the problem.

Hmmm. Non. Tres difficile. However it's fun to watch the TV programmes, "Le Crim" et "David Nolande".

English was only slightly difficult, and apparently, it's a harder language to learn.

It's all about dedication and willingness. Like anything else, it's hard to learn if you make it that way.

English is a much easier language to learn when compared to French or German.

That's not what I heard from others, but then again, I didn't have that first hand experience.

Especially given English's style, it was decidingly hard for a native French user to learn.

Such rigid ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"