when and how do people start liking chintz...

Danalys

Sol Invictus
Reaction score
and should they be condemned for it.

chintz.jpg

chintz.gif

b_p1114t1.jpg

I thought you said Chinc's and I was going to say well they've like their food for a while.

I didn't even really know what chintz WAS until I read this thread. Thanks alot! :down

jag

jaguarr said:
I didn't even really know what chintz WAS until I read this thread. Thanks alot! :down

jag

you were going to find out some day. now you know the healing can begin. first we must understand the chintz before we can destroy the chintz.

Odin's Lapdog said:
blame the first and second world wars...

i knew there was a reason i didn't like them.

Danalys said:
you were going to find out some day. now you know the healing can begin. first we must understand the chintz before we can destroy the chintz.

I....I....I cannot face the chintz. It is too horrible. Too scarring. Damn you! :mad:

jag

if you can't stand up to the chintz who can? if no one can then the chintz have already won. is that what you want?

Danalys said:

chintz.jpg

chintz.gif

b_p1114t1.jpg

PAISLEY AND FLOWERED WALLPAPER? BLAME MARTHA STEWART AND THE GAY COMMUNITY. :o

The Squirrel said:

i've shown you as much of chintz as i feel is safe. if you dare to you must search for understanding of the chintz yourself. then report back.

Danalys said:
i've shown you as much of chintz as i feel is safe. if you dare to you must search for understanding of the chintz yourself. then report back.

You make it sound life threating.

The Squirrel said:
You make it sound life threating.

i see flowery wall paper in your future if you don't comprehend the danger of chintz. it saddens me :(

Danalys said:
i see flowery wall paper in your future if you don't comprehend the danger of chintz. it saddens me :(

But I like plain white walls :(

The Squirrel said:
But I like plain white walls :(
Isn't that what insane asylums use for their decor? :o

Danalys said:

chintz.jpg

chintz.gif

b_p1114t1.jpg

Only the top one of those is actually Chinz... and it's actually quite a nice one.

The second one is paisley... which isn't Chintz. It's also ugly.

The thrid is just a floral. It's not bad if you like that kind of floral, but I don't.

THWIP* said:
PAISLEY AND FLOWERED WALLPAPER? BLAME MARTHA STEWART AND THE GAY COMMUNITY. :o

Actually both of those groups tend to be anti-chinz, anti-paisley and anti-floral decor. The go for large blocks of solids.

You want to blame it on anyone... blame it on your grandmas and great-aunts.

terry78 said:
Isn't that what insane asylums use for their decor? :o

it gives me insperation for my insane stories?

not plain plain. I do have some decorations up.

just no flowerly stuff.

im just anit-wallpaper. whatever kind of wallpaper it might be.

This is chintz:
Old%20Cottage%20Chintz%20Cake%20Plate.jpg

As is this:
B00023EBC8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This, however, even though it's the same china pattern as the one directly above (Royal Albert Old Country Roses) is not:
B00023DLJC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Daisy, your overwhelming knowledge of all things chintz is worrisome, quite frankly. :o

jag

Blame my mother.

In most cases I don't like it... but I do like the first one Danalysis put up. I like the stylized, orientalized look.

there are a million gay guys that live here. None would be caught dead with any of that flowery s***. They have the coolest condos in the building.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
there are a million gay guys that live here. None would be caught dead with any of that flowery s***. They have the coolest condos in the building.

Exactly.

It's little old ladies that love chintz.

This is a chintz nightmare! :eek:

Bull4Queen.jpg

And no self-respecting gay man would have it in his house, nor would Martha Stewart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"