Condemned 2 new movie

Discussion in 'Misc. and Multiplatform Games' started by Spidey17, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Spidey17 Registered

I never really played the first one, but this looks amazing, and they haven't even showed alot of gameplay yet. When I get the money, I'm gonna buy a 360 and both Condemned games, so I know the whole story. It looks to be my new favorite horror series.

2. WhatsHisFace Registered

Monolith went from a great, original developer to a crappy developer in very little time. Excellent N.O.L.F. games and a killer A.V.P. game were then ruined by J.A.C.K., F.E.A.R. and Condemned.

Okay, Condemned wasn't bad. It was actually pretty good. But Condemned 2 looks like they Prince of Persia'd it with generic rage.

3. cookiva Registered

Yeah, not too excited about Condemned 2. I loved the first one immensely, but this does look pretty....generic...

4. Spidey17 Registered

Maybe it'll turn out even better, who knows? I know I want to play through the first one, though. That game looked so great, and I like how its different from every other horror title in that if you run out of bullets, you still have options. No ammo in RE4 or any Silent Hill is a pain in the ass.