When did OYL start

SouLeSS

Superhero
Reaction score
For all the comics that are going into OYL. I havn't been buying any of the OYL titles other than Nightwing, due to money constraints, but I'm hopeing to buy pretty much every series that has an OYL.

So can you guys do me a favor and let me know when all the OYLs started? I know Nightwing started at 118, but that's about it :(

all of them have a OYL logo on them so they are readily identifiable...

You're only getting Nightwing?

Honey..drop that one like yesterdays garbage. You're missing better ones.

I'm aware that they all have the OYL logo, but the way my comic store does it, it's easier if I just have the issue numbers.

Try Here ;):

Search for the title(s) you're interested in. :)

SouLeSS said:
For all the comics that are going into OYL. I havn't been buying any of the OYL titles other than Nightwing, due to money constraints, but I'm hopeing to buy pretty much every series that has an OYL.

So can you guys do me a favor and let me know when all the OYLs started? I know Nightwing started at 118, but that's about it :(

I'd take twylight's advice, and drop Nightwing for something better. Like Teen Titans or Robin. Currenly I haven't been thrilled at all with Jones' run on the book, however I'm hoping it'll soon get back on track. Though is doesn't seem like it only due to the fact that now we'll be getting a female Nightwing. But if you feel like you want to keep reading it, then go ahead.

As for the issues, they all began in March/April. So I'll give you the issue numbers you're looking for.

Detective Comics #817
Batman #651
Teen Titans #34
Birds of Prey #92
Robin #148
Green Arrow #60
Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #23
Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis #40
Blood of the Demon #13
Outsiders #34
Manhunter #20
Blue Beetle #1
Catwoman #53
Checkmate #1
Hawkgirl #50
Ion #1
JSA #83
Action Comics #837
Superman #650
Supergirl #6
Green Lantern #10

Batman said:
I'd take twylight's advice, and drop Nightwing for something better. Like Teen Titans or Robin. Currenly I haven't been thrilled at all with Jones' run on the book, however I'm hoping it'll soon get back on track. Though is doesn't seem like it only due to the fact that now we'll be getting a female Nightwing. But if you feel like you want to keep reading it, then go ahead.

As for the issues, they all began in March/April. So I'll give you the issue numbers you're looking for.

Detective Comics #817
Batman #651
Teen Titans #34
Birds of Prey #92
Robin #148
Green Arrow #60
Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #23
Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis #40
Blood of the Demon #13
Outsiders #34
Manhunter #20
Blue Beetle #1
Catwoman #53
Checkmate #1
Hawkgirl #50
Ion #1
JSA #83
Action Comics #837
Superman #650
Supergirl #6
Green Lantern #10

Thanks a bunch i wanted that list too. DC is going to make me a poorper.

I just got back from the comic store, ended up spending about 50.

I got all the OYL issues of the following:

Detective
Teen Titans
Green Arrow
Outsiders (-35, they didn't have it)
Action
Superman
Supergirl
Green Lantern

They didn't have any of the Robin or Batman comics, and were missing the first issues of Firestorm, Aquaman, Catwoman, Checkmate and Hawkgirl.

get checkmate, first issue was great, and also without the batman title the detective storyline isn't really going to work well.

I know, I didn't bother reading them. Read the last line of my post next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"