When did SHH jump the shark for you?

I'm a guy, and my comment was intended as a kind of joke, but if you want to take it as a compliment, cool:eek:

JLBats said:
I'm a guy, and my comment was intended as a kind of joke, but if you want to take it as a compliment, cool:eek:

heh...oh right ok.

thought you were a guy.

boy...can I feel anymore stoopid?

Heh...no problemos.

:up:

It jumped when people started to slow down when it came to posting.

When Jolly Johnny finally got banned, all the way this time, for a fanfic about Toven that MC did most of the stuff for. I was like, you didn't ban me for dew the ****ing spammer slayer but you go all the way when I make fun of Toven? Who doesn't make fun of Toven?

Outsiderzedge said:
Actually, the more I force myself to see you all as real people, the more I want to stab myself in the face. You are the most pathetic bunch of misguided, lost and useless souls I have ever had to displeasure of coming across.

I use this place to remind me of what humanity should not be.

This guy is my new idol!:o

SHH still hasn't jumped the shark for me. I don't participate much but the majority of posts here make me laugh and keep me entertained. Although a lot of the time I am laughing at the poster not with them.

Danalys said:
yeah but we know so it's all good.

But it's an authoritarian jackass:confused:

It doesn't deserve our admiration.

JLBats said:
Outsiderzedge is a pretentious *****/bastard.

His post made me laugh at 1.74 am as I start to feel the effects of a bad hangover. That makes him an idol in my eyes.:o

SHH the site will never jump the shark as long as there continue to be big superhero movies on the horizon, and as long as SHH gets the occasional news scoop.

The SHH superhero forums likewise will not jump the shark as long as said movies continue to be released and there are nerds to discuss and debate them.

Now, the SHH Community forum on the other hand, will soon jump the shark and become useless and inert as soon as I make my 10,000th post. Just a friendly warning.

JLBats said:
But it's an authoritarian jackass:confused:

It doesn't deserve our admiration.

admiring the right authoritity is a good thing. the wrong one a bad thing. if you are authoritive, which perhaps you should be. outsiderz will admire you.

Danalys said:
admiring the right authoritity is a good thing. the wrong one a bad thing. if you are authoritive, which perhaps you should be. outsiderz will admire you.

Er, outsiderzedge is authoritarian as in "Likes Hitler".:confused:

Pardon my ignorance, but Jump the Shark? You mean, when did it start to suck?

It sucked for me the first two weeks or so I was on here. No one replied to anything I said, and if they did they'd tell me things like I didn't know what I was talking about. It wasn't until last night that people started to aknowledge my very existance. So, I guess it jumped the shark in reverse for me :D

JLBats said:
Er, outsiderzedge is authoritarian as in "Likes Hitler".:confused:

so she chooses wrong. that just means she's sweet and innocent.

When some moderator went gung-ho and all the classics such as kritic, Jake, and (I think) Lackey got banned in just a few hours.

I hope whoever did that is dead in a ditch.

No I am not kidding.

When the Gamma Lounge became the Hype Lounge, and we all mysteriously began to disappear, one by one.

I jumped over a shark at SeaWorld this week in San Antonio. Does that count?

Superhero Hype! said:
I jumped over a shark at SeaWorld this week in San Antonio. Does that count?
Only if you were dressed like The Fonz. :)

DOG LIPS said:
Only if you were dressed like The Fonz. :)

DANGIT! I knew I was forgetting something. Well, we got season passes, so I can try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"