Revenge of the Fallen When did the movie loose you?

marvelman2006

Sidekick
Reaction score
simply put when did the movie loose you and a better term "make you not care and just wanted it to end?"

When Sam, Mikaela, Simmons, Leo, Bee, and the Twins started running around Egypt and everything somehow avoiding detection, moving impossibly fast over land and through road blocks, and finding everything they needed through mere coincidence. Didn't help that the final battle was so cluttered and rushed that it didn't even act as a source of redemption for the movie. I mean, Jet Optimus for all of 3 minutes? That's kind of insulting to the fans who had been waiting for a year to see him.

I already knew from you guys that the forest battle was the best part, so after that, i kinda lost interest. The movie dragged on and on and on with nothing of importance except when Bee and Sam talk about Optimus. The movie became a parody after that.

Not once did the movie lose me, enjoyed it all the way through, despite some flaws.

This movie was so disappointing.

It lost me when the ******ed mom got high off those brownies. What a dumb broad.

When Sam, Mikaela, Simmons, Leo, Bee, and the Twins started running around Egypt and everything somehow avoiding detection, moving impossibly fast over land and through road blocks, and finding everything they needed through mere coincidence..

This was it for me too...

It caught me when they went to Egypt. Most of the stuff before that were redundant imo

I think I lost the plot the moment Skidmark and Flaps started whacking each other over the heads with rolled up women's magazines, or whatever the hell they were doing.

I only have vague recollections now. I think I've blocked out the horror of it all by just forgetting. Either that or it was just downright forgettable. One of the two.

My recollections are summarised nicely by this video.

When I saw Shia.

I cant take that guy anymore!

Around the begining of the 3rd act. I remember thinking how strange it was to feel so bored in a movie with so much action....

When there was a giant white ass plastered on the screen.

After Optimus died. The death itself didn't bother me but the fact that everything sucked so hard after that did.

I liked the movie as a whole (so I wouldn't say it lost me) but it lost a lot of momentum after Optimus died. Not a fan of any of the Egypt stuff.

it is not about me. I was not in such situation!

when dude came out of the bathroom with his pants down asking for TP.

at that point I recognized Bay's absolute disgust for the audience.

when dude came out of the bathroom with his pants down asking for TP.

at that point I recognized Bay's absolute disgust for the audience.

wow that equates for "disguest" for an audience?
(silly jokes that go over well with the in crowed theater?

guess that means films like something about mary, the hangover, and to a lesser extent superbad are in a category all their own.

:csad:

bay doesn't hate his audience, that sentiment is getting tired.

I enjoyed the film inmensely the movie is the best so far I don't care what others think their opinions don't matter.

G.I.Joe ROC, now that movie lost me completely the moment when Channing Tatum speaks.

wow that equates for "disguest" for an audience?
(silly jokes that go over well with the in crowed theater?

guess that means films like something about mary, the hangover, and to a lesser extent superbad are in a category all their own.

:csad:

bay doesn't hate his audience, that sentiment is getting tired.

He doesn't hate his audience but he is a moron for putting that scene and that entire character of Leo in the movie. The scene was unnecessary and stupid, I didn't even chuckle at that scene.

He doesn't hate his audience but he is a moron for putting that scene and that entire character of Leo in the movie. The scene was unnecessary and stupid, I didn't even chuckle at that scene.

I being the operative word

When Megatron goes to mars and we see the Fallen just sitting there.

Now, wait...only a prime can kill the Fallen, yes? Now Optimus JUST came to Earth, what? 2 years ago according to the movie Time?

The Fallen has been sitting on mars since a billion BC or whatever after the Primes hid the key...

So what the hell has the Fallen been doing all this time?! Optimus JUST showed up!

Oh, and when the kids find Jetfire, walk out the backdoor of a downtown museum into a field.

The movie lost me when Optimus Prime 'died' right at the beginning of the movie. How can you have half the movie go on without Optimus freaking Prime??? >[

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"