When did the movie loose you?

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by marvelman2006, Aug 4, 2009.

1. DragonKnight Registered

Well, I guess, it's a part of the Transformers franchise.
    Since almost in all animated shows, Optimus Prime died.

2. Adrian89 Bad.Ass.

It didn't happen with me either, but the first half of the movie was so much better than the second.

3. Ace of Knaves Registered

This. Seriously, that women was so annoying I wanted to rip my teeth out of my head. You know when something is so annoying it actually makes you squirm in your seat? That was it.

4. Eldarion Registered

I only enjoyed the movie when they were hunting decepticons in Shangai and the forest battle of course. So let's say 10-15 minutes, the rest of the movie was booorring and too similiar to the first, and the humour was below freezing point (what's up with those horny dogs and that mother going crazy?). The real question is 'What are the few moments that the movie caught you interest'.

5. Ace of Knaves Registered

^ :funny: I'm inclined to agree. The action scenes were decent. But apart from them, literally EVERYTHING else was unbearable.