Revenge of the Fallen Questions need an answerin' please! (TF 1st movie)

4NutzinYoface

Sidekick
Reaction score
Any mod can move this, just didn't want to post it in the original TF forum ...all I saw in there was a tumbleweed....dead as disco in there...

Anyhoo a few questions please if anyone actually knows (or..thinks they may know either way! :D)

First movie---k, first off beautiful...just a beautiful movie the action was out of this world..had to say that BUT

How was Megatron actually killed? Why did Optimus say "You left me with no choice brother" when he didn't kill him and Sam did...Optimus was going to bail out and have himself killed and leave Megatron to probably kill Sam!

I guess it was for the greater good of not letting the Cube in any Decepticons hands...which leads me to my next question....what infact DID that cube do...take all mechanical devices and turn them into robots with weapons right? Well how did you activate the thing to make it work..did you press a button on it or something? Also how come every robot the cube turned into was evil? Was it on an evil setting or something? How come Bumblebee could talk at the end..did the beating he took make his voice better?

Either way I know its a movie about transforming alien robots BUT doesnt mean I wouldn't mind an answer....if you know..there was infact ones to my questions.

Just wanted to know if anyone knew what was up. Thanks!

I could never figure out why the cube made evil robots. Maybe the autobots are defective, void of their evil warranty.

I could never figure out why the cube made evil robots. Maybe the autobots are defective, void of their evil warranty.
I don't think they're evil, those bots that were made were more like wild animals. They just attacked whtever they saw as a threat. Most likely those bots just had life and no soul.

I don't think they're evil, those bots that were made were more like wild animals. They just attacked whtever they saw as a threat. Most likely those bots just had life and no soul.

Hmmm...weird...I wonder how Megatron would go about controlling them or giving them actual personalities? :huh: Or what if one was created and he was like "...what? Evil?...Naw man I'm good..I just wanna chill, thanks"...I mean well I guess Megatron would kill him but....ahhh **** it..never mind..theres probably no answers to these questions

Like I said those bots were animals all he would have to do is kick there metals asses and they'd know he's the leader of the pack. Then they'd follow him. Just like real animals where they follow the strongest leader.

I think that the cube healed BB's vocal processors.

Any mod can move this, just didn't want to post it in the original TF forum ...all I saw in there was a tumbleweed....dead as disco in there...

Anyhoo a few questions please if anyone actually knows (or..thinks they may know either way! :D)

First movie---k, first off beautiful...just a beautiful movie the action was out of this world..had to say that BUT

How was Megatron actually killed? Why did Optimus say "You left me with no choice brother" when he didn't kill him and Sam did...Optimus was going to bail out and have himself killed and leave Megatron to probably kill Sam!

I guess it was for the greater good of not letting the Cube in any Decepticons hands...which leads me to my next question....what infact DID that cube do...take all mechanical devices and turn them into robots with weapons right? Well how did you activate the thing to make it work..did you press a button on it or something? Also how come every robot the cube turned into was evil? Was it on an evil setting or something? How come Bumblebee could talk at the end..did the beating he took make his voice better?

Either way I know its a movie about transforming alien robots BUT doesnt mean I wouldn't mind an answer....if you know..there was infact ones to my questions.

Just wanted to know if anyone knew what was up. Thanks!

Megatron was killed by the sheer power of the cube. His spark was basically overloaded. I read somewhere that the cube gives life to things, but the Matrix inside of Prime actually give them a "soul", so yes, all of the random objects that came to life were in fact just wild animals that acted as they pleased.

Well even if they were the equivalent of a wild animals, they were still evil.
I mean they were all effing shiza up. I see wild animals all the time, they don't go tryin to kill everything around them.

No, here's the reason...The Fallen is RELATED to the Allspark somehow and someway. He either was there with its creation, or has some relative answers to its creation. In the 'Defiance' sequel prequel comics, The Fallen takes over Megatron, and wanting to take over the universe, but that doesn't happen as the Allspark was then discharged into space...so, whatever happened, The Fallen did SOMETHING to the Allspark, and this created more Decepticons, like the Dewbot.

And I don't think TOO much of what Optimus said to Megatron...it wasn't a big deal; it was epic. Like the whole movie itself.

What I want to know:

is the presence of the Autobots/Decepticons known publicly now? I mean, after all the people that saw that battle on the city streets, how would you convince them otherwise that that **** didn't happen?

I think it's rather impossible to cover up the existence of the transformers. But they can always try to trick people in believing that the robots are man-made, and not alien. Or that they have gone home after the battle.

All Earth's technology was "reverse engineered" from Megatron. Every machine on Earth is a Decepticon-to-be...

How was Megatron actually killed?

The energy from the cube over loaded Megatrons spark.

Why did Optimus say "You left me with no choice brother" when he didn't kill him and Sam did

The point was that death was the only choise and Prime regretted that.

what infact DID that cube do...take all mechanical devices and turn them into robots with weapons right?

It changed them into a mechanical form of life.

Well how did you activate the thing to make it work..did you press a button on it or something?

No the cube emitted a form of radiation and it was that radiation that was used to created TF life.

Also how come every robot the cube turned into was evil?

They werent evil.

Think of them as being new born babies kicking and screaming.

Well even if they were the equivalent of a wild animals, they were still evil.
I mean they were all effing shiza up. I see wild animals all the time, they don't go tryin to kill everything around them.

Introduce a wild animal into a non native environment(and in a warzone no less or a cage like sector 7) and you got a scared robot that lashes out. Evil is an idea.

Killing 50 people because its fun is evil
Killing 50 people for food is no evil. Just because your the prey doesnt mean evil is at work.

Also their flippen robots man. To place the same exact traits on something unknown has its limit.

All Earth's technology was "reverse engineered" from Megatron. Every machine on Earth is a Decepticon-to-be...

Thats a very good point. Well played sir. I forgot about that line in the movie.
That makes alot more sense than them being "wild animals" or "new born babies"

However that would raise and even more detailed question. What is it that sets a Decepticon and Autobot apart? If Megs' technology is evil then in theory the Autobots should be made completely different. They would be predisposed by creation. Which means characters like Jetfire could not switch sides. His circuitry would not allow such a choice to take place.

But thats the best theory here so far.

Introduce a wild animal into a non native environment(and in a warzone no less or a cage like sector 7) and you got a scared robot that lashes out. Evil is an idea.

Killing 50 people because its fun is evil
Killing 50 people for food is no evil. Just because your the prey doesnt mean evil is at work.

Also their flippen robots man. To place the same exact traits on something unknown has its limit.

Most wild animals will flee in a stressful unfamiliar situation. Even if they are cornered they will act defensively instead of attacking.

This might be the best thread here.
Basically all your answers are here:
http://tinyurl.com/cs738b

No, but seriously, a lot of it I think has to do with script-writing geared towards effect and not logic/storytelling. Think of 80's music videos that make absolutely no sense but go well with the music. It doesn't matter if there's an actual story to tell with something meaningful to say.

Want to know what I mean? Check out one of Michael Bay's first projects. Meatloaf's "I wont do that." Great song. Non-sensical, forgettable, video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"