Revenge of the Fallen When do you expect a teaser/trailer?

Harry Potter and Australia comes out in November as well.

Warner Bros has just announced that they are moving Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince from November 21st 2008, back to July 17th 2009. The reasons given are that the summer season is a more ideal window for for a family tent pole release, and that the writers strike left a big gap in the Summer calendar

The trailer is with Eagle Eye. Trust me.

Bold statement, source?
Common Sense Really. Shia is a huge movie star now and why not promote his next blockbuster with his newest? plus filming has been going on since june and the first footage was screened at some sort of L.A. Film Fest.

Looking at what happened with the last film, I'm guessing we'll get a trailer in January or February. They may have finished filming, but that's half the film. Half the cast is CGI, not to mention effects and such. They'll be working in post production from now til December. My guess, anyway.

Common Sense Really. Shia is a huge movie star now and why not promote his next blockbuster with his newest? plus filming has been going on since june and the first footage was screened at some sort of L.A. Film Fest.

So dispite the writers and Bay's forum admin are saying about trailer in November you think its in September :huh:

So dispite the writers and Bay's forum admin are saying about trailer in November you think its in September :huh:
well they've said things to try to throw us off before, why not do it again? of course this is all speculation on my party but i really believe that a trailer is going to be on eagle eye.

Highly unlikely we'll get a teaser with Eagle Eye just because of Shia....and its the wrong studio, it almost always goes without saying that a studio will preview their own movies before one of their releases. If they've said November there will be a preview...then its most likely going to be with Madagascar...and at best we'll only get a trasnforming logo with little to no footage...agreeably, one of the biggest movies coming out in November is 007...it would be smart to have it attached to that...but if we don't get it in Nov. and it shows up in Dec....there are two movies that might attach it...Defiance and Benjamin Button...my bet would be with the latter.

Isn't done by the same writers?

Not Madagascar2.... i'd say Quantum of Solace is a better choice....

Isn't done by the same writers?

Not Madagascar2.... i'd say Quantum of Solace is a better choice....

yeah but madagascar2 is the same studio...dreamworks/paramount/Viacom...its all tied in...and Transformers is still aimed at kids and families...at least its a target audience...so it very well could...and if it doesn't...it should.:oldrazz:

They announced on G4 that the trailer will come out with eagle eye.

Last edited:
Eagle Eye and Madagascar 2 are my picks.

Can't wait for Madagascar 2 :up:, Bring on the Ninja Penguins!

Ive heard a "rumor" that the teaser trailer is going to be on Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday.

Highly unlikely we'll get a teaser with Eagle Eye just because of Shia....and its the wrong studio, it almost always goes without saying that a studio will preview their own movies before one of their releases.

Where do people get this idea? Studios put their trailers where every they want to and if they have to put it with another studios movie to get themself some more exposure for the movie. They will. They do it all the time. When it comes to movie trailers, same studio means nothing. It can help in assurance, but it means virtually nothing.

That being said. I recall rumblings in the past that the teaser might debut with Eagle Eye because Shia is in it, but if it was on it, I would expect to have heard something about it. I don't see Paramount being super secret about the release of the trailer. There is a difference between poor marketing and keeping secrets left to be revealed in the movie. Not letting the worl know when the movie is coming out is just bad marketing.

Eagle Eye seems a little soon, but I would think we would've heard something a little bit more solid on this if it were coming out this Friday.

I'm thinking, it'll later in the year.

-TNc

My guess is we'll see a teaser in November, before the new James Bond movie.

not only is Eagle Eye made by the same studio ....Steven Spielberg is producing eagle eye.

but it doesnt matter. trailer are not always attached to their studios. this would be dumb marketing. you promote your movie with the best possible movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"