When we gonna see some new stuff?

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
I mean.....I know we saw a lot of new stuff recently.....But I wanna see some more new stuff.

I wanna see.....

Okay, I admit it, this thread is a sham, I'll cut to the chase....I want to know what Neca is going to do with The Princess Bride liscense

but we might as well use it to talk about upcoming new stuff that is yet to be revelaed too.

Well, you may have heard about that new Spider-Man cartoon coming out next year...there was a big liscensing thing announced recently in regards to the upcoming show, and Hasbro was mentioned...

Im hoping to see a new line of Spidey toon figures hit the shelves next year...one that possibley rivals the Spider-Man: TAS figure line...:spidey: :word:

It hasn't actually....I've seen it but managed to avoid reading it....I will after this post.

And of course the figs will be done by Hasbro, they have the liscense to do all the figs from anything Marvel....I'm willing to bet these are gonne be in a five inch scale, and looking at the animation style I am thinking that these will be very similar to Mattel's The Batman.....an excellent rendition of the animation, bright colors, low articulation but good solid plastic, and many different Spidey Variations......only on these the paint wont make ya sick.

It hasn't actually....I've seen it but managed to avoid reading it....I will after this post.

And of course the figs will be done by Hasbro, they have the liscense to do all the figs from anything Marvel....I'm willing to bet these are gonne be in a five inch scale, and looking at the animation style I am thinking that these will be very similar to Mattel's The Batman.....an excellent rendition of the animation, bright colors, low articulation but good solid plastic, and many different Spidey Variations......only on these the paint wont make ya sick.

I'd love to see a few Spidey characters that havent been given the figure treatment yet, like Hammerhead, The Enforcers, etc.,...

Yeah, but if they were to be made in this line they wouldn't mesh well with the MLs and stuff.....I got a Firefly from the Batman and it doesn't work at all with my DC stuff.

And I know I would be choked if we got Hammerhead or others in this other line before we got them in an ML companion line....it's like the SM3 Movie Line's Puma....that upsets me, because he's too small....why make a Puma that I can't use?

Yeah, but if they were to be made in this line they wouldn't mesh well with the MLs and stuff.....I got a Firefly from the Batman and it doesn't work at all with my DC stuff.

And I know I would be choked if we got Hammerhead or others in this other line before we got them in an ML companion line....it's like the SM3 Movie Line's Puma....that upsets me, because he's too small....why make a Puma that I can't use?

That's true....

You knows Captain Stacy....I was thinking about what you said today...the stuff about the new Spidey figs with the upcoming Sensational toon...well that got me thinking about another marvel Toon that is coming.

Wolverine and the X-men....why haven't we heard about any figs coming from that line?

From what I understand the principal cast is a huge lineup of big name X-men....and Wolverine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_and_the_X-Men

Just seems that we should see some figs from that too.....or do the kiddies not Gobble Up X-men stuff like they used to? Maybe it's just cartoon figs don't sell as well....Heck, ToyBiz never even released thier New Fantastic Four figs....nor did hasbro

that show hasnt really gotten much buzz tho, i saw it once and wasnt impressed

Eh, We have got a lot lately Roughy! We got FFHML wave, Spidey Wave, HML 3(at least I did!), the Walmart two packs exclusives(i'm expecting Cannonball/Domino this week)...

I have to say that is a LOT!

i just saw the marvel girl/cable 2 pack at walmart, no sign of the domino one tho, i was disappointed

I meant see new stuff....Like new pics revelaed and stuff.....Not find it in stores....

I meant see new stuff....Like new pics revelaed and stuff.....Not find it in stores....

Ah, OK. Totally my bad!

BTW I think it is time for hasbro to reveal HML5.... HML3 is showing up already and the #4 we already know the line up...So... bring it on!

You dont know princess bride?

You killed my father! Prepare to die!

If you don't know what the princess bride is then I dare say you don't deserve to know.

It's a movie from 1987,....Honestly you should check it out, it is by far the greatest movie of all times...it has everything, Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...

I seriously suggest checking it out

I would kill to see who is in the second street fighter revolution wave! If there is a god i will soon see Dudley, Oro, Hugo, and Alex(confirmed).

Alex.....and I don't know....I think that they better stick Dee Jay in there....and Rolento...and hup with wave 5urry

I've gotten pretty impatient lately with the SF figs. If they weren't so damn cool I woulda unloaded the lot and be done with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"