The Toyfair Hype Thread

untitled4ol9.gif

Why'd they shut it down?? Those damn pricks. I swear those a**holes have nothing better to do.

i have no idea. cause no one gives a **** about good ol' SHT. I mean, who gives a SHT right? But I'm mad about it really. Grim Reaper and swordsman should get some love. Those are the main two i want from the lethal legion. Man-Ape would be cool though, since he could be a good foe for Black Panther. And living laser could also go with IM.

Thats overkill Doomie. I liked it without all of Rough's additional blathering.

i have no idea. cause no one gives a **** about good ol' SHT. I mean, who gives a SHT right? But I'm mad about it really. Grim Reaper and swordsman should get some love. Those are the main two i want from the lethal legion. Man-Ape would be cool though, since he could be a good foe for Black Panther. And living laser could also go with IM.

The hell with fwoosh man. Even they don't know what they want.

yeah, there's a lot of inconsistency. oh well. i put my votes thread up there though. someone voted already. it's only been up for about an hour or so.

can't believe jesse's gone from fwoosh. i did all that crap so he'd see it. i guess i've learned a lesson in procrastination.

here's what i said in the thread you guys are talking in. it makes sense too.

You know, I just got a thread locked over at fwoosh. It was a petition thread for the lethal legion to be made into a boxset for the marvel legends action figure line. I think that they locked the thread because Man-Ape is black person. And I think that's unfair. As far as I can think, there are no mavel legend figures with black people being villians. All the villains are either white, aliens or asian (lady deathstrike and mandarian).

yeah, there's a lot of inconsistency. oh well. i put my votes thread up there though. someone voted already. it's only been up for about an hour or so.

can't believe jesse's gone from fwoosh. i did all that crap so he'd see it. i guess i've learned a lesson in procrastination.

There there. Don't beat yourself up over it.

well bats. if it's just you an me, i'm gonna go before you talk about sticking things in my ear. i just don't think i can deal with that tonight.

oh and if you want your stuff, it might be a good idea to PM me with your address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"