Superman Returns Where are all the music tie-ins

Hour Man

Civilian
Reaction score
So far pretty much every superhero movie has had music tie-ins, Spider-Man with Hero, a few for the sequel. Batman Begins did, Hulk did, F4 did, daredevil did, etc.

Where is Supes, wasn't it anounced that Kelly Clarkson was doing a song for this?

Hour Man said:
So far pretty much every superhero movie has had music tie-ins, Spider-Man with Hero, a few for the sequel. Batman Begins did, Hulk did, F4 did, daredevil did, etc.

Where is Supes?

Right Here

No i meant new songs and not the score, like with the other movies, where artists do new songs or just take a song from an already released album and slap together a music video with scenes from the movie.

This reminds me, does anyone know what the song was playing in the MTV music awards when Routh, Bosworth and Spacey were walking up.

sound of superman is da pop album

kelly clarkson was a rumor cause she shot a video on the sr sets

the ameerican hi fi song has been on the radiop a lot for quite a few days.

Batman Begins didn't have any music tie-ins, did it?

What is it with Fans & Celly Clarkson & Superman Returns ? Keep her AWAY from Superman please & give her something like X-Men :o

no batman didnt. thank god too.

I would so bang Kelly Clarkson. Kathrine McPhee too. I would bang both at the same time...

Her real life boyfriend is 42. The strange thing is they seem to have been dating for some time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"