Where do you see currently unintroduced heroes right now in the MCU?

Gusto

Civilian
Reaction score
As the title says, where do you see upcoming heroes/characters such as Doctor Strange and Carol Danvers, or even those that have yet-to-be confirmed like the Punisher in the current MCU timeline? As in what they've been doing during the events of all the films up to this point, do they have their powers yet, etc., especially as we approach Age of Ultron?

In a list:

Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Spider-Man
Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Punisher
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Moon Knight

And anyone else you can think of.

Last edited:
A day may come when your words make sense to me, when I understand what you are trying to say and I'll be able to answer you, but it is not this day. An hour of clarity and insight, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day!

I tweaked it. Can you wead better nao?

Depends on the character. I'm going to hold off on characters that you'll find out in their own movies or shows. There's no point speculating right now on Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Jessica Jones, etc. Although, of these, Ant-Man is pretty damn obvious. Henry Pym was Ant-Man at one time in the past but has since retired the mantle. Scott Lang isn't Ant-Man until the movie airs.

So I'm going to focus on Moon Knight because it's unlikely to be explained any time soon. To me, Moon Knight doesn't exist yet. I suspect he when he appears he'll be new. On the other hand, my preference is for Punisher to have already been around. It all depends on the character.

I kinda hope they still do a short part of the beginning of the movie being origins for Doctor Strange. He isn't a super well known character to non marvel fans, and there hasn't been a recent high budget film for him. There was the 2007 cartoon, I think it handled his origins well. They changed a little bit, but for the most part [BLACKOUT]with his sister and such[/BLACKOUT] they just showed flashbacks. I do think they took too much of the movie showing him training to become doctor strange, I know it is needed, but they could just skip a year or two of the movie and put up a black screen with white lettering saying the new time. I think it is important to show his rude behavior when he was a doctor, and show why he was always so rude. However, they need to make his origins a short part of the film, this may be the only Doctor Strange film we end up getting! [BLACKOUT]They can show a few flashbacks to his sister, they can show him mad at the hospital, his car crash, his being brought to training, they can show a few mins of his training, introducing the to-be bad guy, (you know who he is! :p) then they can skip a few years of his training and get on to the battling said bad guy. [/BLACKOUT]

For this reason I picture Dr. Strange currently training. We know from Sitwell that he is a potential FUTURE threat, but he does not likely have powers yet during TWS according to Feige.

Aaah.... NOW I get it.
Well, Ant-Man, at this point is obvious. Pym is retired as Ant-Man, Lang probably still in jail.
Parker will be 15 in 2017, so he is likely 13 now and does what ever 13 year old male people do.
Stephen Strange, preferable is still the arrogant brain surgeon (him being a potential threat to the HYDRA algorithm just because his intelligence and expertise), but of course MS might disappoint me there.
T'Challa, if Feige is to be believed, is still prince of Wakanda. His father T'Chaka currently is the BP.
That is the status quo as far as we know it or as far as we can deduct. the rest of those characters are to far away in their introduction to even speculate

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"