Logan Where does Logan rank in your top five X-universe films? (NO SPOILERS)

1. First Class
2. Logan
3. Deadpool
4. Days of Future Past
5. The Wolverine Extended Cut

My top four X men movies are
1 DOFP
2 X2
3 FIRST CLASS
4 DEADPOOL
I hope Logan will claim the top Spot on 3rd March !!!

1.Logan
2.DOFP
3.Deadpool - Very hard toss up for 2nd place but DOFP has a better story
4.First Class
5.X-2

Very hard to place as very different to all other comic book movies. I think Deadpool and Dofp might still be above this in story and spectacle but it just beats them all in terms of performances.

Last edited:
1)Deadpool
2)DOFP
3)Logon
4)X2/1st Class (Can't decide)

Dofp, X2, 1st Class, Deadpool,X1 are better in my opinion. It's not in my top five.

Objectively it's no. 1 at this point.

1. Logan
2. X2
3. DOFP
4. Deadpool
5. X-Men

Joint #1 with X2.
I think the 'Exciting New Thing' buff Logan has, cancels out the Nostalgia Boost X2 gets :D

Deadpool close behind.

Number 1 will always be DOFP for me. Just a complete masterpiece with the ensemble cast and my favourite ending.

2. X2
3. Logan - breaks into my top 3 just ahead of FC.
4. First Class
5. X1

For me it's a tie between Logan and Deadpool, but I'll put the newcomer first in the chart.

1. Logan
2. Deadpool
3. X-Men: Days of Future Past
4. X-Men
5. X-Men: First Class
6. X2: X-Men United
7. The Wolverine
8. X-Men: Apocalypse
9. X-Men: The Last Stand
10. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Last edited:
I don't feel like is fair to compare Wolverine movies with the X-men cause they're very different. Having said that I will only rank Logan among the Wolverine movies..

For me is like this.

1. Logan
2. Origins: Wolverine
3. The Wolverine Extended

In terms of X-men movies:

1. X-Men Apocalypse
2. X-Men Days of Future Past Rogue Cut
3. X-Men 2
4. X-Men 1
5. X-Men 3
6. X-Men First Class.

Deadpool still only has one movie, so there's nothing that we can compare to it.

But if I'd rank everything together, all 10 movies, it'd be like this:

1. X-Men Apocalypse
3. X-Men 2
4. Logan
5. Deadpool
6. X-Men 1
7. X-Men 3
8. X-Men Origins Wolverine
9. The Wolverine Extended
10. X-Men First Class.

I don't feel like is fair to compare Wolverine movies with the X-men cause they're very different. Having said that I will only rank Logan among the Wolverine movies..

For me is like this.

1. Logan

1. X-Men Apocalypse
3. X-Men 2
4. X-Men 1
5. X-Men 3
6. X-Men First Class.

Deadpool still only has one movie, so there's nothing that we can compare to it.

1. X-Men Apocalypse
3. X-Men 2
4. Logan
5. Deadpool
6. X-Men 1
7. X-Men 3
10. X-Men First Class.

:huh:

Opinions and all, but how?

For me is like this.

1. Logan

1. X-Men Apocalypse
3. X-Men 2
4. X-Men 1
5. X-Men 3
6. X-Men First Class.

1. X-Men Apocalypse
3. X-Men 2
4. Logan
5. Deadpool
6. X-Men 1
7. X-Men 3
10. X-Men First Class.

You defently go against popular oporion here with apocalypse as top film and first class as least favorate film.don't let others scare you off.

Since i live in us can't see it till at least friday.i will revise my list of X-Men films after i see it.

:huh:

Opinions and all, but how?

X-Men Apocalypse in my opinion is the best x-men movie ever made. It had everything I ever wanted to see in it.

A really powerful bad guy and the need of a team effort to defeat.
X-Men 1 - villain is Magneto and it doesn't really do anything. Big plan was to turn the world leaders into mutants.
X-Men 2 - big bad is Striker who wanted to use Xavier to kill all the mutants. Stryker wasn't really a big threat. Magneto easily defeated him in the end.
X-Men 3 - I feel like the villain was the humans trying to force the cure into the mutants. They needed the x-men help to stop Magneto and their brotherhood.
X-Men First Class: The villain in this movie was Sebastian which was a powerful mutant but his plan was kind of weak to cause world war again. The ending on the beach was nice though, but this movie overall was very boring to watch.
X-Men Days of Future Past was awesome, the Sentinels were very powerful enemies and they almost destroy all the mutants. The threat in this movie was real and very big, I just wish it had more action scenes showing more fights between mutants and sentinels. It felt like they didn't had the money to make this movie as great as The Avengers movie.
X-Men Apocalypse, there is not one boring moment in this movie. Is great from begin to start and the bad guy, Apocalypse was very powerful. Him and his horsemen almost destroyed the World. It needed a really team effort to defeat him.

I don't know, in terms of X-Men movies, to me X-Men Apocalypse was the best. I don't care that they changed him a bit from the comics and I don't care for the fact that Jennifer Lawrence didn't want to be blue in this movie. Even with her wanting to be Jennifer Lawrence instead of Mystique this movie was great. And the character's personality fit what they've build since X-Men First Class and Days of Future Past. The reviews were unfair to x-men apocalypse.

Out of the 6 X-Men movies, I feel like the top 3 are X-Men Apocalypse, X-men Days of Future Past Rogue Cut and X-Men 2. Those movies had real team work from the x-men to overcome all the obstacles just like in the comics.

The other 3, X-men 1, X-Men 3, and X-Men First Class are good too but not as good as the other 3.

You defently go against popular oporion here with apocalypse as top film and first class as least favorate film.don't let others scare you off.

Since i live in us can't see it till at least friday.i will revise my list of X-Men films after i see it.

Logan is awesome man, please go see it and don't let anyone give you any spoilers.

I don't live in the US, maybe that's why I loved X-Men Apocalypse so much and didn't like X-Men First Class so much.

In my Country the poplar opinion about X-Men Apocalypse is that it was Awesome, and that X-men first class was boring to watch.

The theater went crazy with the Phoenix scene. Not only the Phoenix scene though, people really loved to see Quicksilver, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Jean. It feels like they chose the perfect x-men characters for this movie.

X-Men Apocalypse in my opinion is the best x-men movie ever made. It had everything I ever wanted to see in it.

A really powerful bad guy and the need of a team effort to defeat.
X-Men 1 - villain is Magneto and it doesn't really do anything. Big plan was to turn the world leaders into mutants.
X-Men 2 - big bad is Striker who wanted to use Xavier to kill all the mutants. Stryker wasn't really a big threat. Magneto easily defeated him in the end.
X-Men 3 - I feel like the villain was the humans trying to force the cure into the mutants. They needed the x-men help to stop Magneto and their brotherhood.
X-Men First Class: The villain in this movie was Sebastian which was a powerful mutant but his plan was kind of weak to cause world war again. The ending on the beach was nice though, but this movie overall was very boring to watch.
X-Men Days of Future Past was awesome, the Sentinels were very powerful enemies and they almost destroy all the mutants. The threat in this movie was real and very big, I just wish it had more action scenes showing more fights between mutants and sentinels. It felt like they didn't had the money to make this movie as great as The Avengers movie.
X-Men Apocalypse, there is not one boring moment in this movie. Is great from begin to start and the bad guy, Apocalypse was very powerful. Him and his horsemen almost destroyed the World. It needed a really team effort to defeat him.

I don't know, in terms of X-Men movies, to me X-Men Apocalypse was the best. I don't care that they changed him a bit from the comics and I don't care for the fact that Jennifer Lawrence didn't want to be blue in this movie. Even with her wanting to be Jennifer Lawrence instead of Mystique this movie was great. And the character's personality fit what they've build since X-Men First Class and Days of Future Past. The reviews were unfair to x-men apocalypse.

Out of the 6 X-Men movies, I feel like the top 3 are X-Men Apocalypse, X-men Days of Future Past Rogue Cut and X-Men 2. Those movies had real team work from the x-men to overcome all the obstacles just like in the comics.

The other 3, X-men 1, X-Men 3, and X-Men First Class are good too but not as good as the other 3.
Intresting thoughts from you.as another who loved apocalypse although i wouldn't go as far as saying it's better than X1 and 2 and DOFP.I was only one in mis comic book section who voted for apocalypse as favorate comic book film of 2016.I defently agree with you on rogue cut as prefered version of DOFP and First Class is overrated though i wouldn't go quite so far as saying it's worse than ast stand and origins.

Don't let others run you off because of your oporion.in a few days i should be able to rate logan.

Logan is awesome man, please go see it and don't let anyone give you any spoilers.

I don't live in the US, maybe that's why I loved X-Men Apocalypse so much and didn't like X-Men First Class so much.

In my Country the poplar opinion about X-Men Apocalypse is that it was Awesome, and that X-men first class was boring to watch.

The theater went crazy with the Phoenix scene. Not only the Phoenix scene though, people really loved to see Quicksilver, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Jean. It feels like they chose the perfect x-men characters for this movie.

well i have said for quite some time first class is most overrated X-Men film.both apocalypse and first X-Men feel more like X-Men as i know it than first class.

it's going to be intresting with logan since i have never read the comics storys old man logan and death of wolverine which inspired it.with X2,
Last Stand origins,DOFP,and apocalypse i am aware of the stories which inspired the films.it's hard for me to judge deadpool since i never read his solo books though deadpool is in new mutants,X-force,and wolverine comics
I have.

There are people who liked apocalypse they tend to get drowned out by those who didn't.i took part in polls on X-Men films on twitter and apocalypse won among the first class trilogy.

I am kind of the old man in X_men forum since i am about to turn 43 and i for example were buying age of apocalypse comics when they were coming out in december 199-april 1995.i can tell you when patrick stewart was the fan cast pick for xavier.so i have been going to theaters for X-Men films since X-Men came out in 2000.

Number 1 will always be DOFP for me. Just a complete masterpiece with the ensemble cast and my favourite ending.

Looking forward to seeing Logan, but yeah I feel the same. I'll be really surprised if it tops DoFP!

well i have said for quite some time first class is most overrated X-Men film.both apocalypse and first X-Men feel more like X-Men as i know it than first class.

it's going to be intresting with logan since i have never read the comics storys old man logan and death of wolverine which inspired it.with X2,
Last Stand origins,DOFP,and apocalypse i am aware of the stories which inspired the films.it's hard for me to judge deadpool since i never read his solo books though deadpool is in new mutants,X-force,and wolverine comics
I have.

There are people who liked apocalypse they tend to get drowned out by those who didn't.i took part in polls on X-Men films on twitter and apocalypse won among the first class trilogy.

I am kind of the old man in X_men forum since i am about to turn 43 and i for example were buying age of apocalypse comics when they were coming out in december 199-april 1995.i can tell you when patrick stewart was the fan cast pick for xavier.so i have been going to theaters for X-Men films since X-Men came out in 2000.

I'm almost there with you (37). I don't understand how people liked First Class so much, I do respect them but I just feel like is really overrated. I went on both movies pre night here where I live and people watching First Class were kind of bored with the movie, the only scene that waked people up was the beach scene which was the last scene of the movie. It felt overall like not a x-men movie until the very end. Now, as for Apocalypse people were so hyped, where I watched, the movie started great with the initial scene and ended perfectly with the final sentinel scene. I just wish they would have extended that final scene so we could see them training lol.

I few like every x-men movie are great but not without flaws. Sure, every movie has its flaws but they also have great moments. We have to learn how to balance and don't get drag into the negativity.

I've read the comics old man logan and I can say that nobody need to have read to have an awesome time with this movie. This movie is great.

Thanks, for saying nice things. I will never let anyone try to take it away from me the fun that I had with X-Men Apocalypse, it'll be always my fav x-men movie, at least until I see if the next one can top it.

And yeah, I'm glad we agree about the Rogue Cut being the best version of DOFP. Not that DOFP theater version was bad, it was awesome, is just that the Rogue Cut was more complete, that's why I always mention that. And I also always mention that The Wolverine Extended version is the best version of that movie.

I'm almost there with you (37). I don't understand how people liked First Class so much, I do respect them but I just feel like is really overrated. I went on both movies pre night here where I live and people watching First Class were kind of bored with the movie, the only scene that waked people up was the beach scene which was the last scene of the movie. It felt overall like not a x-men movie until the very end. Now, as for Apocalypse people were so hyped, where I watched, the movie started great with the initial scene and ended perfectly with the final sentinel scene. I just wish they would have extended that final scene so we could see them training lol.

I few like every x-men movie are great but not without flaws. Sure, every movie has its flaws but they also have great moments. We have to learn how to balance and don't get drag into the negativity.

I've read the comics old man logan and I can say that nobody need to have read to have an awesome time with this movie. This movie is great.

Thanks, for saying nice things. I will never let anyone try to take it away from me the fun that I had with X-Men Apocalypse, it'll be always my fav x-men movie, at least until I see if the next one can top it.

And yeah, I'm glad we agree about the Rogue Cut being the best version of DOFP. Not that DOFP theater version was bad, it was awesome, is just that the Rogue Cut was more complete, that's why I always mention that. And I also always mention that The Wolverine Extended version is the best version of that movie.

Your welcome.

praise for first class i feel to some is because bryan singer didn't direct it plus since they had emma frost in outfits straight from comics and during third act more colorful costumes some feel it's more like comic books even though first class takes far more liberties with comic books.apocalypse had horseman in colorful costumes,wolverine weapon x gear pretty much straight from comics and comic accurate outfits at end.

with original cast probally done now it makes DOFP better with rogue cut to see more of the future.the extended version of the wolverine is also better than theatical cut.

just as it sounds like from some that X-23 is real highlight of logan i always feel like nomatter how promation went jean was real female lead of apocalypse.she had a real arc.and as one who liked the pre2001 comic version of cyclops i feel like they tried to make up for shortchanging him in x2.there wa splenty in apocalypse for old time fan like me to appeacte.they drew from both 616 and ultimate comics and both 1990's and evolution
animated show.

really sounds like they made a classic in logan.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how anyone can like Apocalypse. That movie in my opinion was so bad it makes Origins look like The Dark Knight. It's an insult to DOFP for calling Apocalypse it's predecessor.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how anyone can like Apocalypse. That movie in my opinion was so bad it makes Origins look like The Dark Knight. It's an insult to DOFP for calling Apocalypse it's predecessor.

It may not be one of the best X-Men movies, but I don't think it's as bad as many people make it out to be.

There's some good and interesting stuff in it.

^ I thought it was very fun, at the very least.

Logan is my favorite X-Men movie, and might be my favorite cbm for the next few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"