Logan Where does Logan rank in your top five X-universe films? (NO SPOILERS)

I'm sorry, but I don't know how anyone can like Apocalypse. That movie in my opinion was so bad it makes Origins look like The Dark Knight. It's an insult to DOFP for calling Apocalypse it's predecessor.

You have lost all right to be taken seriously after that :p

I honestly don't think there is any really bad X-films. All are atleast watchable including Origins.

You have lost all right to be taken seriously after that :p

I was obviously over exaggerating. Clearly, Origins isn't even close to being on par with The Dark Knight. It was just a way to show how much I dislike Apocalypse.

Out of your 28000+ posts I can count on my uncle's left hand how many I remember were humorous.

On an unrelated topic, my uncle has no fingers on his left hand.

1. Deadpool
2. First Class
3. Days of Future Past
4. X2
5. The Wolverine

I'm shocked to admit it doesn't even make my top 5 of X-Men movies. I was never enamored with any of them, except for Deadpool, which is one of my favorite CBMs, but Logan was less enjoyable than the previous Mangold's attempt.

1.Logan
2.DoFP
3.Deadpool

Thats about it, never liked the other films.

It may not be one of the best X-Men movies, but I don't think it's as bad as many people make it out to be.

There's some good and interesting stuff in it.

Agreed. I was pretty underwhelmed by Apocalypse but after DoFP that was always a possibility. As you say, there was some good in there.

1 - X2
2 - X-Men
3 - X-Men: Days of Future Past
4 - Deadpool
5 - Logan

Top 2 for sure but it doesn't have much competition
DOFP/Logan

Then it's a massive drop to FC

Another massive drop to TW

And the others are just bad imo

Last edited:
1. DoFP/Logan (can't decide yet).
2. X2
3. X-Men

Then the rest.

1. Logan (also in my top 3 or 4 CBM ever, period!)
2. X-Men: First Class
3. X-Men: Days of Future Past
4. X2
5. X-Men

As of right now

1. Logan
2. Days of Future Pants
3. Deadpool
4. First Class
5. The Wolverine
6. X-men 2

7. X-men 3
8. X-men 1
9. X-men Apocalypse
10. X-men Origins.

1. Logan
2. Deadpool
3. DOFP
4. First Class
-----------------------
5. The Wolverine
6. Apocalypse
7. X2
8. X-Men
------------------------
9. The Last Stand
10. Origins

When it all comes down like this, I must say that I enjoyed almost every movie from this franchise so far. Only X-Men Origins: Wolverine was a complete rubbish. TLS was messy and pointless but it at least had some fun moments in it. X-Men and X2 are classics, but they kinda got lost in time, especially the first one. Those were different times. Apocalypse was dumb on many levels, but for every bad aspect it had one interesting theme or enjoyable scene. The Wolverine would be much higher on my list if there wasn't for that cartoony ending - until then, the movie worked just fine. First Class is a well-directed, coherent popcorn flick while DOFP is the same, but on another level. And then there are Deadpool and Logan who are pure examples of stories that I truly love - with smaller scale, loyal to the fans and magnificently done.

1. Logan
2. Deadpool
3. DOFP
4. First Class
-----------------------
5. The Wolverine
6. Apocalypse
7. X2
8. X-Men
------------------------
9. The Last Stand
10. Origins

When it all comes down like this, I must say that I enjoyed almost every movie from this franchise so far. Only X-Men Origins: Wolverine was a complete rubbish. TLS was messy and pointless but it at least had some fun moments in it. X-Men and X2 are classics, but they kinda got lost in time, especially the first one. Those were different times. Apocalypse was dumb on many levels, but for every bad aspect it had one interesting theme or enjoyable scene. The Wolverine would be much higher on my list if there wasn't for that cartoony ending - until then, the movie worked just fine. First Class is a well-directed, coherent popcorn flick while DOFP is the same, but on another level. And then there are Deadpool and Logan who are pure examples of stories that I truly love - with smaller scale, loyal to the fans and magnificently done.

I haven't seen Logan yet but I agree with most of this.

Top Threee

X2
DOFP
LOGAN
First Class
Deadpool
X-men
The Wolverine
X-men Apocalypse
X-men Last Stand
X-men Origins Wolverine

This is really hard. It's MUCH harder to determine the order of the top 5, than the bottom 5.

Honestly, I'm just instinctually writing this, I don't know where Logan will stand in a few months. I may love it more or less. I just know my last 5 are the definite order.

X2
Logan
X-Men
Days of Future Past
Apocalypse
The Wolverine
First Class
Deadpool
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Last Stand

Can't decide if it's above X2 or DOFP yet, need another viewing, but it's certainly up there.

1. Deadpool
2. Logan
3. Days of Future Past
4. First Class
5. X2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"