Where Is Gambit, Bishop, Cable, & Apocolyspe (sp) In This Movie?!?!?

people someone lock this or something..please god just let it end

Why end it? PUT APOCALYPSE IN THE MOVIE......GAMBIT IS IN WHY NOT HIM THIS ISNT FAIR MARVEL WTF OMG OMG OMG GAMBIT ISNT THAT COOL BUT HE GOT IN ANYWAY BLAH BLAH BLAH hope this thread lasts another week.

*enter every gambit fan in SHH*

Well i think Omega Red would be awesome villian. If the brotherhood arent powerful enough just put in Omega Red.

Any update's on the possibility of adding these chars in here??

Bishop "seems" to have a cameo in the funeral/memorial scene. He just "seems".

Apocalypse... I think it's a big NO, at least he's one of the surprises... what I think it's another big NO.

Gambit... *weeps*... just no.

Jplaya2023 said:
I heard Gambit is going to be playing a small role, but why. He is one of the better X-men why have the flim directors left him off now 2 movies in a row, whats the problem?

Where Bishop Or Cable, some of the Xmen's greatest friends/foes where is their place in the movie.

Finally apocolyspe, their greatest foe of all most powerful being in the xmen world why isnt he in the movie. Magneto is a good villian, but that frog toad, that fire guy, and those other villians dont cut it.

Where is Onslaught at????????? X3 better be big because the first 2 xmen were average at best

you sir are a jacka**

i mean how many characters do u really want to pack in this movie before it flops??? hmm?? and like Brett mentioned giving Gambit little screen time just to throw him in X3 for the fans sake is idiotic. Gambit has a great story to him so to do him justice i can see him coming in for X4. so i would wait if i were you...

Cable and Bisphop and Apoclayspe definelty have to wait. why throw the Dark Phoenix Saga and the Age of the Apoclaypse stories into one moive??? hmmm?? sounds stupid doesn't it?

Well you said gambit cable apoc in the title and I didn't feel like going though 7 pages of this but yeah the Sentinals are in from what we've heard

HughJackFan420 said:
you sir are a jacka**

i mean how many characters do u really want to pack in this movie before it flops??? hmm?? and like Brett mentioned giving Gambit little screen time just to throw him in X3 for the fans sake is idiotic. Gambit has a great story to him so to do him justice i can see him coming in for X4. so i would wait if i were you...

Cable and Bisphop and Apoclayspe definelty have to wait. why throw the Dark Phoenix Saga and the Age of the Apoclaypse stories into one moive??? hmmm?? sounds stupid doesn't it?

Gambit, Along with logan and prof X are the staples that hold the xmen franchise togethor. Its idiotic to not have them included in the flim with how much they mean to the team.

I mean the first 2 movies were supbar and true xmen heads were furious and dissapointed. We wanted more chars, and better chars.

Replace toad, pyro, and maybe the blob for cable, bishop, apocoloyspe (sp) and Onslaught.

That would be one of the best movies ever.

Jplaya2023 said:
Gambit, Along with logan and prof X are the staples that hold the xmen franchise togethor. Its idiotic to not have them included in the flim with how much they mean to the team.

I mean the first 2 movies were supbar and true xmen heads were furious and dissapointed. We wanted more chars, and better chars.

Replace toad, pyro, and maybe the blob for cable, bishop, apocoloyspe (sp) and Onslaught.

Although I like Gambit, he does NOT hold the X-franchise together. The X-comics existed decades before he was even thought up.

The films did fine without Remy in them.

Jplaya2023 said:

true but the characters u mentioned are somewhat introduced in the comics on different time lines.

apocalypse comes way later and i agree they should've had pyro and the blob in the first one. hell they could've kept toad but did a better job with him.

the movies were more than decent...they werer amazing even though some X Men comic book nerds got upset. but hey this movie isn't just for the comic nerds...its for movie goers everywhere

WorthyStevens4 said:
Although I like Gambit, he does NOT hold the X-franchise together. The X-comics existed decades before he was even thought up.

The films did fine without Remy in them.

the xmen franchise was faultering until the emergence of gambit

The movies were subpar and should of just been released to VHS. Come on over 50 xmen chars and villian and u only use like 7-8??? fugg outta here

Gambit is an important character and he's got many fans (me among them)... but he doesn't hold the X-Franchise together: all the X-Men do that.

And Lightning should close this thread, it's very old and these things are being discussed in others places. :)

i can see them replacing Angel with Gambit for X4 and Angel turning into Archangel. even though if Angel turns into Archangel in X3 well at least we know what direction this series is headed. Age of the Apocalpse...

MoiBijou said:
Gambit is an important character and he's got many fans (me among them)... but he doesn't hold the X-Franchise together: all the X-Men do that.

And Lightning should close this thread, it's very old and these things are being discussed in others places. :)

No he shouldnt leave it up lightning. The people need to vent and this is the place for it.

If you had Onslaught and Apoc in the same movie please tell me how you would write it up. It would make no sense as both characters have a lot of a backstory behind it. Doing a movie with Apoc would at least take a whole movie or even 2 if you want to get it down right.

With the cure plot and the Phoenix story in X-3 it would be hard for Gambit to just come in out of nowhere. It wouldn't make any sense.

The Apocalypse said:
If you had Onslaught and Apoc in the same movie please tell me how you would write it up. It would make no sense as both characters have a lot of a backstory behind it. Doing a movie with Apoc would at least take a whole movie or even 2 if you want to get it down right.

With the cure plot and the Phoenix story in X-3 it would be hard for Gambit to just come in out of nowhere. It wouldn't make any sense.

They would hint at it throughout the movie, have cut scenes to apoc building his fortress gathering power. Then you could start to see Prof X talk about the ultimate fusion, with him losing his grip on what's right and whats wrong. Will they ever respect the mutants and let them help the people or would they just push them away. His frustration and anger eventually would lead to have and magneto having secret meetings discussing their continguency plan.

Gambit could come back from an assignment and use a crazt plot line to get himself in the thick of the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"