Justice League Where were you when the Kryptonians made contact?

BatmanReborn

Future Dark Knight
Reaction score
So for those who have seen Man of Steel, the events that take place in that film are a pretty big deal. Alien Invasions dont exactly happen every day.

So, I was watching the new season of Arrested Development on Netflix and really liked how they used an interlocking timeline, were each episode was basically the same events but from a differnt characters perspective. Thats when I started thinking of the DCCU.

So Man of Steel was the big launch pad, we know what went down there.
Here is how I would handle the rest.

Man of Steel 2: Worlds Finest
Batman returns to the cave only to have the Bat computer turn on with the transmission from Zod. Bruce watches in amazement and curiosity as alien contact is made.

opening credits role giving us a summarization of the battle from Man of Steel, and focuses on the destruction of the Wayne Satellite.

Wayne Ent. calls to alert Bruce of the loss of there satellite. He tells Alfred to pack for Metropolis.

They meet, it doesnt go too well. Villain brings them together.

Batman Reboot could come next, but probably be standalone, maybe referencing how things are differnt now that alien contact was made.

Flash Movie

Green Lantern Movie

Justice League: WAR
Post Man of Steel/Worlds Finest, the Amazons are afraid of the Kryptonian, and they feel he is dangerous and unstable, so they are planning an attack him. Simultaneously, the Atlanteans are planning the same. Green Lantern is alerted of the situation and comes to warn Superman. Batman gets involved when he uncovers whats going on as well. Superman/Batman/Green Lantern take on Wonder Woman and her people as well as Aquaman and his (who I might add are not fighting together)

Somehow Flash gets involved.
A peace treaty is made with Wonder Woman and Aquaman both acting as ambassadors to there people. The Justice League is formed.

Solo films all go including Wonder Woman and Aquaman films.

Then Justice League 2: Darkseid

The end all be all, is the events of Man Of Steel launched some of the other heroes into action, and quickly brought them together.

So they just 'decide' to attack superman even though they would've seen how powerful he is?

A story which is similar to your idea, that other people have suggested is Atlantis v Themyscira and Superman, Batman and Green Lantern have to help end it.

Man of Steel 2 isn't going to be a World's Finest film; they're two different story lines entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"