Justice League WORLD'S FINEST or JUSTICE LEAGUE

Okay. I would rather not see JL until WB proves that it can pull off a superhero who isn't Batman. My preference would be to begin with WF and to keep adding heroes in the sequels. That would give each movie its own hook and allow for more natural character development.

Take it you hated MOS?:oldrazz:

Last edited:
Take it you hated MOS?:oldrazz:

I actually liked it quite a bit, but it wasn't the masterpiece the trailers made it look like it was going to be. Add to that its poor reception among critics and its average legs so far and you have a movie that needs a greatly improved sequel.

I actually liked it quite a bit, but it wasn't the masterpiece the trailers made it look like it was going to be. Add to that its poor reception among critics and its average legs so far and you have a movie that needs a greatly improved sequel.

Kinda agree with you.I mean its better than all Marvel origin Cbms but not by much which is disappionting considering the talent and budget involved.

Howver the critics must be high to actually rate it lower than Marvel cbms and Superman returns.

Sadly I think the Films negatives will once agin make WB reluctant to actually develop other CBM.Which just pisses me off

Kinda agree with you.I mean its better than all Marvel origin Cbms but not by much which is disappionting considering the talent and budget involved.

Howver the critics must be high to actually rate it lower than Marvel cbms and Superman returns.

Sadly I think the Films negatives will once agin make WB reluctant to actually develop other CBM.Which just pisses me off

Maybe Disney should go buy DC Comics from Warner Bros for at least 4 Billion Dollars.

Look this movie is going to make close to or a little over 700 million worldwide. I think that is more than enough to get WB on board the DC universe. There are far more positives with this film than negatives. I'm much more worried about Robinov leaving and the power struggle to get things moving forward at WB than how MOS is performing. With the great performance of MOS and superheroes in general WB is crazy not to movie forward. The only thing that will stop it is internal strife.

I am so on board with a World's Finest film going first, and for reasons already mentioned. It is super important to get Bruce & Clark familiar with one another, and allow them to have that dynamic, and trust with one another for when they finally get the Justice League film on the Big Screen.

:super::supes: :batty::brucebat:

I still think 7 is too much at first. I don't want to see Aquaman unless Martian Manhunter or Cyborg is there with him. And I find it a little strange if MM or Cyborg is a part of the team but Aquaman isn't....unless they have such a small role then OK fine. But 5 should be the number. Green Lantern could get the least amount of screen-time out of the five. Wonder Woman and Flash deserve the JL spotlight just as much as Bats/Supes.

Why settle for 2 heroes when you can have 7?

I would buy a Batman-Superman team up if it was in Man of Steel 2 and that film was basically based on the Supergirl story arc. That would make it feature characters like Wonder Woman, Big Barda, Granny Goodness, the Female Furies, and Darkseid. It might make a great film and launch a Supergirl franchise.

I think a "League" should be at least five people; so Supes, Bats, Greeny, Flash, And Wondy are the essentials. Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are the two others I'd add to that list. The Avengers managed to do six field members (not including Fury or Coulson), even with one member brainwashed half of the film, but they really didn't come together as a full team till the third act.

**** Cyborg.

I don't have any interest in a Supergirl franchise. But I think it's too much with Cavill in 2 Superman's (plus another down the line), a World's Finest right after then eventually a couple of Justice League films. It's too much. Either a WF or JL #2 should be cut from that schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"