Which actor is the best Batman? Poll

ImTheFlash

Civilian
Reaction score
Im curious to see who everyone finds to be their favorite. My favorite is Kevin Conroy. I included animated and live action, sorry if i missed one. Batman Beyond is also included.

My favorite is definitely Christian Bale hands down for live action and Kevin Conroy for Animated.

So the poll stats are perfect right now lol.

My Top 5:
Christian Bale
Val Kilmer
Michael Keaton
Kevin Conroy
Adam West

My overall best Batman is Kevin Conroy. His is the voice I hear in my head when I read the comics and it probably always will be.

Live action? Val Kilmer. Controversial, I know.

Top 5

1. Michael Keaton
2. Christian Bale
3. Kevin Conroy
4. Peter Weller
5. Val Kilmer

Overall Bale because I think he hit more of the right notes as both Bruce Wayne and Batman than any other actor.

I don't count Conroy because he's a voice actor, a brilliant one, but he didn't physically bring the character to life.

This guy.

tumblr_me4pzb18wn1qb9yw1o1_500.gif

Keaton. The scary, the rage, all in one without having to go all over the top screaming his lungs out to inform he's all that.

Bale was for me more correct and forcibly intense than effective. And the voice killed everything. You can't do that voice when you're in the climax of a masterpiece as TDK, you just don't throw a voice that makes you doubt if it would be okay to giggle a bit when everything else is so damn powerful, serious and dramatic. That's the Joker's act.

Bale was the better Bruce Wayne. Keaton was the better Batman.

Keaton and Bale are pretty equal in my book it's hard for me to choose since they play the character two different ways, and I love both ways but if I had to absolutely choose I'd say Keaton.

After that I'd have to say Conroy comes next, then West and Kilmer comes last for me I have and always will like his Bruce Wayne but his Batman is nowhere near where I was he had gone with it.

Seriously? How do Keaton and Bale have more votes than Conroy? Keaton and Bale were both good in various aspects of the role, but Kevin Conroy is Batman!

Kevin Conroy. He's was the one who made me a Batman fan for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"