Which film will we see first? Man of Steel 2 or Justice League: Snyder Cut

I'd like to see both, but the Snyder cut seems far more likely at this point. As much as I want to see the DCEU continue with just a few tweaks, WB seems to have given up at this point. If we do see a JL 2 at some point, it might even be with an unusual lineup, sans Superman.

I thought Flash was one of the highest rated shows? Needless to say, if each show were to aim for eight seasons, I’d be content with that.

Barring some kind of contract issue with Gustin, Flash isn't going anywhere. The CW still promotes itself heavily as the Flash network, so it will take a drastic drop-off in viewership or some unforeseen problem for the show to be gone in 2 years. I'd say 10 seasons is possible.

I'd like to see both, but the Snyder cut seems far more likely at this point. As much as I want to see the DCEU continue with just a few tweaks, WB seems to have given up at this point. If we do see a JL 2 at some point, it might even be with an unusual lineup, sans Superman.
You know, as much as it may deter from the traditional lineup, I wouldn’t object to a Justice League spin.

We’re getting a new Batman, though (as of yet) we don’t know whether he’ll be connected to the larger picture. There’d be nothing to stop a JL going forward without the big two, as much as many fans may complain about it.

If say, Supergirl was used in place of Superman and maybe someone like Nightwing (or even Batgirl) replacing Batman. Diana and Arthur can stick around, remove Cyborg, maybe replace the Flash with Blue Beetle or someone (add Bart later)...

Kinda sounds more like a JL/Titans combo the more I think about it. The big question though I suppose is whether a JL film can succeed without Batman and Superman.

You know, as much as it may deter from the traditional lineup, I wouldn’t object to a Justice League spin.

We’re getting a new Batman, though (as of yet) we don’t know whether he’ll be connected to the larger picture. There’d be nothing to stop a JL going forward without the big two, as much as many fans may complain about it.

If say, Supergirl was used in place of Superman and maybe someone like Nightwing (or even Batgirl) replacing Batman. Diana and Arthur can stick around, remove Cyborg, maybe replace the Flash with Blue Beetle or someone (add Bart later)...

Kinda sounds more like a JL/Titans combo the more I think about it. The big question though I suppose is whether a JL film can succeed without Batman and Superman.

Hard to say if a JL kind of movie without Batman and Superman could succeed...i have at this point no idea how any DC movie will do.
But the idea isnt the worst because the Justice League is more than the usual line up.
Thing is that we have no clear connection at this point with all this.

WW and AM are connected somewhat, but who knows what will happen in future movies...you still have WW in a timeline before JL while AM is one after.
So its hard to say where they are connected exactly and if it stays that way and so on.

Say what you will about the MCU, but holy hell at least they have a clear foundation.
We are stuck in a limbo of unsure timelines.

WB better bring a lot to the next Comic Con and a freaking clear direction where everything goes in the future god damn it.

Hard to say if a JL kind of movie without Batman and Superman could succeed...i have at this point no idea how any DC movie will do.

But the idea isnt the worst because the Justice League is more than the usual line up. Thing is that we have no clear connection at this point with all this.

WW and AM are connected somewhat, but who knows what will happen in future movies...you still have WW in a timeline before JL while AM is one after.
The joy(?) with Wonder Woman and Aquaman is that regardless of continuity, Gal and Jason could easily reprise their roles in a new JL setting. From our perspective we could just think doppelgängers or multiverse.

I’m not that knowledgable with the comics, but I’m not aware of any JL without Batman and Superman. I know the team alternates and expands etc, but these two, alongside Diana, a Flash and a Green Lantern are always in there somewhere.

There have actually been a few JL line ups without the worlds finest, like the Detroit Era and JL International.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"