Iron Man Which IronMan Armor is your favorite?

Issue#126 has one of the greatest covers of the armor being put on.Good stories, good art work and you didn't have to pay $3.00 an issue:csad:

Issue#126 has one of the greatest covers of the armor being put on.Good stories, good art work and you didn't have to pay $3.00 an issue:csad:

Won't get an argument there. That look is the best. :woot: Ahhhhhhhhhh the gold old days. I paid 12 cents for my 1st comic FF # 25. I've been able to collect thru various mens the first 24 issues, and have 1 thru 120. :woot: The 1st 10 years were the best. Everyne knows I'm a FF fanatic 1st, last and always. I enjoyed IRON MAN very much as a kid growing up, as I did all Marvel charactors. Marvel is the best. DC was 1st, but you always save the best for last, and Marvel is the best ever.

Issue #122 was the first comic I ever bought saw the cover in a gift shop at a hospital and was like whoa that is cool the caption at the bottom said in the beginning ....thought i was buying the first ish:whatever:

As I am trying to build the Mark III I have to go with that one.

As I am trying to build the Mark III I have to go with that one.

The Classic Mark III(with muscles and all showing) or the Movie Mark III(which is very closely modeled on the current Extremis Armor in the comics)?

The Classic Mark III(with muscles and all showing) or the Movie Mark III(which is very closely modeled on the current Extremis Armor in the comics)?

If you look here in the non spoilers section you will see there are 2 of us that have started posts, showing pictures of our amror. I am TK1780, the other gent is TMP. He is by far the master, I wont even try to say I am in competition with him as I am not.

Here is my link from here on the Iron Man boards
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=296828

My armor is close to the Movie version with some civil war undertones. Sort of like what his armor might have looked like just prior to the movie version. It will be when complete, about 90% of the movie Mark III

from those in the poll...the War Machine armor is my favorite.
but the new red and gold after this.

War-Machine-minibust-L.jpg

Best Armor EVER!

If we're talking best memories and most fun with a suit:

then Silver Centurion

ironarmor8a.jpg

If we're talking sheer looks?

The original Stealth Suit.

edit

Last edited:
i liked the look of the mark 2 for the film i looked smart.

My favorite armor variation has to be th Bad Blood Armor
IRON00.gif

And my second favorite is the Stealth Mk. 3
ARMURPANTH.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"