Which MU character should get the Uni Power next?

Vanguard07

He who hath rhythm
Reaction score
After reading the recent Captain universe Specials for Daredevil, X-23, Hulk, Silver Surfer and Sue Richards and with thoughts of the upcoming ongoing Captain Universe series i was just wondering what characters you'd like to have their turn (or second turn) playing host to the Uni-Power and maybe what you'd like to see them fight with it.

UNIon jack!!!!

he should be the next recepiant!

Mr. Immortal, make him a Cosmic proper!

Well, I wouldnt mind if he got it.

Willie Lumpkins. And the issue should be done by Stab Lee and John Byrne. It would be the greatest comics ever.

I knew I liked you for something Anubis.

They should just get the Uni-Power a constant host. Now that the Enigma Force is sentient, they could strike up a nice Firestorm-esque relationship.

And that host should be Willie Lumpkins. Think about it guys, it would be effin sweet!

nah, do it like a "The End" story. "Immortal End" the story of Mr. Immortal, last person on a dead earth (ambiguous time in the future) when Galactus comes to destroy earth, but more importantly the Moon (Which the Inhumans have turned into a new Eden. Craig becomes Captain Universe.

I dunno... I liked Phifer's "H for Hero" series and I'd like to see a WELL-WRITTEN Marvel version of that...

I'd like to see Spider-Man (just for consistency, because he's had it before), Luke Cage, and some newer/underused folks like Gravity, Namor or a Runaway.

Does it HAVE to be a good guy? Could it be a "bad guy" who has to do something.. well, less bad? The lesser of two evils kinda thing? 'Cause I know some baddies that would probably be fun, too. And, if you read the "Hero" series, you know how that could go....

I like that "Hero" idea. I loved the last series. I don't think you need to go with different heros getting the power. They should just give it to random people and tell stories about how they solve whatever problems they have that would require them to have the Uni-Power.

I dont think it has to be a hero that gets the power but it'd be a good guy at least. Normal people have gotten the Uni-power before but it chose them cause it knew they'd do the right thing or something like that. I guess one of those kinda bad but not evil characters could end up with the uni-power. Like Taskmaster or Deadpool or something I could see them getting the powers.
As far as the random normal people playing host to it. I think it's better to use established characters cause you've already got character development and backstory random regular joes dont have any of that.
Regular Characters without powers would work though like Rick Jones, Mary Jane, Jarvis or Aunt May
LoL

Vanguard07 said:
After reading the recent Captain universe Specials for Daredevil, X-23, Hulk, Silver Surfer and Sue Richards and with thoughts of the upcoming ongoing Captain Universe series i was just wondering what characters you'd like to have their turn (or second turn) playing host to the Uni-Power and maybe what you'd like to see them fight with it.
I think deadpool would be the best choice,.. I expect the horror of such a thing happening would shake the Marvel Universe,...

the only one who really deserve it is the silver surfer

The Hood

with a warrant out for his arrest, and his girlfriend in labor, conflict is all that Parker Robbins can feel. this, of course, makes him the perfect host for the Uni-Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"