Which non-mainstream Heroes could get it?

They should get McDuffie to do an ongoing Damage Control with Tom and the rest of the crew from the recent mini. :up:

I'd read that. :up:

Especially since McDuffie could add Butterball to the cast now...;)

I would've preferred Kl'rt and Praxie. Poor Praxie... :(

She's a robot. Being a robot in fiction is basically the same as being an immortal in Highlander. Incredibly difficult to kill or keep dead as long as they're a relatively important character in the story. Unless they're Richie. :csad:

Thing is, Superpro is one of those character's who's initial stories were so cheesy and bad that a writer could come a long and handle him in a serious yet ridiculous way ala half of Morrison's best stuff and make him awesome.

Hannibal King

I even had a concept of him making a new Nightstalkers but his characterization seemed to familiar with Constantine

Space is the place for butterboulder. No need for oxygen or life support, he could wreck without effect to his body. I mean the man has his uses. I'm reminded of a line in the Crow were the cop says something like, "here's my strategy, I'm gonna stand behind you until everyone runs out of bullets, then I'll arrest them". (smart man)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"