which obscure 80's cartoon should get a new movie

I mentioned Thundarr in the He-man thread...it gave me the idea for the thread. lol

Thundarr would take massive amount of money to make that movie. It would have crazy visuals

I've always though that a live-action adaption of the Inhumanoids might be interesting.

I've always though that a live-action adaption of the Inhumanoids might be interesting.

Get Guillerremo Del Toro, or however his name is spelt, to direct it. It just might be good

I mentioned Thundarr in the He-man thread...it gave me the idea for the thread. lol

Thundarr would take massive amount of money to make that movie. It would have crazy visuals
So would He-Man, and Thundercats for that matter. Still, if they could pull it off, it would kick all kinds of ass.

how about Bravestarr..

Change the talking horse thing...and that will be badass.

A lot of these cartoons should at least be given a new comic book at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oBkWd_WHYs
Thundercats had a new comic book for a while, as did He-Man in conjunction with the 2002 remake, but sadly, that line died with the show. :csad:

Marshal Bravestarr kicked ass. Have we listed SilverHawks yet?

I'd gladly buy comics for Thundarr the Barbarian, he was pretty cool.

I'd definitely say Silverhawks, Galaxy Rangers, Tiger Sharks, or Centurions. :up: :up:

Obscure?

Captain Power and the Soilders of the Future.

Absolutely LOVED this show as a kid. And although it's really not really a cartoon, as it was live action, I could just imagine how great it could be updated with today's CGI.

Obscure?

Captain Power and the Soilders of the Future.

Absolutely LOVED this show as a kid. And although it's really not really a cartoon, as it was live action, I could just imagine how great it could be updated with today's CGI.

QFT
best episode was when that chick blew up that robot and said "go to hell"

When did Samurai Pizza Cats come out?

While this one isn't from the 80's, I'd watch a movie with talking monkeys. Besides the ones we already have.

B000F4TMI2.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V56569014_.jpg

A live action 'Shane Gooseman' from Galaxy Rangers would revert me back to an 8 year old.:woot:

An 8 year old that pays bills:csad:

bravestarr and silverhawks definately.

Incredibles and FF eat your heart out....

The bionic six were my favorite superhero family back in the day...

I used to Live for that show!, remember the toys, they were made of die cast, heavy as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"