it'd be amazing.

The clear answer to this would be a centurions movie

starring mat damon, george clooney and brad pitt

damon's rockwell, imagine him in wild weasel

clooney's stingray, but let's leave out the moustache and just give him stuble

pitt's mccloud just kicking royal ass.

it'd be amazing.
sounds good to me

they need to make at least some video games based on these old cartoons too. A Centurians game and a silver hawks next gen game would be awesome. Is there a way we can get insterest in this happening with the video game industry?

M.A.S.K. is just waiting for someone to greenlight it.

There are quite a few corny concepts that were released that would make good movies if given some depth. Inhumanoids would just be beautiful. D'COMPOSE!

Johnny Quest, as much as I would love it, would almost certainly devolve into a slightly-above-DTV kiddie fest... people don't know how to make good movies with child stars anymore. (6th Sense, people, Road To Perdition...)

M.A.S.K. was awesome... I was going to say Bots Master (the most obscure cartoon I was ever addicted to) but that was early nineties...

I still want to see Voltron, in all honesty...

i remember that show **** was hilairous. they need to make a 3d animated film.

captain_planet.jpg

The Mysterious Cities of Gold - a quite good anime from the earlier days of Nickelodeon...

What was that cartoon that had the guys with the holograms on their suits. The hologram would be their power or whatever...

Obscure?

Captain Power and the Soilders of the Future.

Absolutely LOVED this show as a kid. And although it's really not really a cartoon, as it was live action, I could just imagine how great it could be updated with today's CGI.

ohh i liked this show..had toys and vhs tape that went with it ohhhh yes

Centurions, Bionic Six and MASK. :up:

What was that cartoon that had the guys with the holograms on their suits. The hologram would be their power or whatever...

The Visionaries my friend....omg I had a few of those

witterquick pwned all:woot:

Sheathe these feet in the driving gale, Make swift these legs o'er land I sail!"

Yeah, that one, also, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors would be cool, created by J Michael Straczinsky or something like that. You know the guy behind some comics.

galaxyhigh.jpg

Galaxy High. Though I'd be afraid they would Disney-fy it somehow.

Thundercats.. although they are doing a CGI movies but I would have loved a live action movie with Wentworth Miller as Lion-O, Ving Rhames as Panthro and Hugo Weaving as Mumm-Ra.

Bananaman
Defenders of the Earth
Galaxy High
M.A.S.K
Visionaries

And I know these weren't 80s but

Mighty Max
Pirates of Darkwater
King Arthur and the Knights of Justice

Oh and I also know that this wasn't 80's and it wasn't a cartoon but an update of The Tomorrow People would be really cool IMO. I had what I thought was a cool idea for an update but after seeing the trailer for Jumper it would probably seem like a ripoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"