Which of Storm's hairstyles do you like the best?

lordofthenerds said:
It just looks blonde in that photo and X3's is grey.
no not only that pic but in some scenes of the movie....and other pics too

look at storm22s avatar youll see what i mean:up:

she doesnt have black highlights. there lowlights to bring out the white in her hair. x2's hair would've been perfect if it wasnt so yellow looking

gap5ewl said:
she doesnt have black highlights. there lowlights to bring out the white in her hair. x2's hair would've been perfect if it wasnt so yellow looking
I can understand X1's being yellow looking but X2's definently isn't.

X1s wig was white throughout the entire movie. X2s wig looked blonde for the majority of the film. Some of you guys might want to rewatch them. ;)

I like X3 the best. X1 had no personality to it it was boring. X2 was ok but it was to light and feathery. X3's the best its not too white and has spunk to it, perfect for storm.

I don't like any of the hairstyles to be quite honest, X1 were horrible, it was like plastic barbie gone wrong, X2 was like 'hey! I have a personal hairdresser that do my hair everyday!" and X3 style-wise was more believable, doesn't look like a high maintance kind of style, but the colour. I understand about the darker roots and the lowlights for X3, but it's way too dark and it came off grey just like lordy said. It would've been better if the darker roots and the lowlights were a little more subtle.

Now if were talking about the make up X3 was spot on.

none of them really fit storm, imo, but X2 is the best looking

I think X2 is the best one, but I still have to see some more of X3 style to be sure.

LittleMissVixen said:
X3 hair all the way.

X1 was just awful, and X2, like Jean, was way too soocer mom.

LOL I agree! totally soccer mom!

I wish it could've been longer. I loved the long hair style of X1...even if it did look bad at times. I just don't like Storm (or Halle) with really short hair (unless it's REALLY short like Halle usually has it, but that would make an AWFUL Storm)

i liked the hair from X1 it made her look so innocent....

X3 the most, she looks even more sexier.

X3. It's the most natural looking. It's the sexiest.

I like the X3 style the most. In a way, it reminds me of Storm in the Age of Apocalypse.

xwolverine2 said:
now lets have a thread on "your favorite lipstick of storm"

X2 hands down! Her other shades made her look all pasty, haha.

Hairstyle wise I chose x3.

I always liked Storm with longer hair..so X1 it is.

X3, I've loved the style since the first time I've seen it.

I liked the length of X1's but it looked too much like a wig. If they had styled it a bit and maybe added some lowlights, it would have been better.

X2's was an improvement but like others have said, too blonde.

X3 is my favourite. I like how it's not just one colour and the length suits her new role. :)

I like long hair for Storm, but not like X1, more like this, a little curly...

^ No, thank you. Long hair is so not practical when it comes to flying using jetstreams :).

I'm surprised the first isn't more popular. Her hair was beautiful in that. And there is no such thing as black "Highlights".

I like her X3 hair a lot too, though. X2 was boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"