Which of Storm's hairstyles do you like the best?

It's true that the X3 look is very good, not looks a wig, and Halle looks pretty.

But longer hair is better for the character, at least for me, it's sexier, I like seeing the X-woman with long hair, except Rogue, hehe

Angamb said:
It's true that the X3 look is very good, not looks a wig, and Halle looks pretty.

But longer hair is better for the character, at least for me, it's sexier, I like seeing the X-woman with long hair, except Rogue, hehe

Rogue is better with Short hair, and I think Jean's hairstyle in the X-men legends game(kind of in between the two lengths in Ultimate X-men) was spot on. Long hair doesn't suit her Ultimate personality or the way her personality developed in the 616verse. Though I do like her big curly 70s Phoenix style, which I think does suit her personality also. The long, straighter styles she seemed to get later on really didn't suit her at all. Jean strikes me as a very alternative individual, and her short hair and very big hair(this was before the 80s, remember ;P) helped her stand out.

Storm and Kitty look much better with long hair though. Storm's mohawk never did it for me, nor does her recent hair in UXM, looked terrible under Millar's arc, it looks a bit better now but still not that nice.

Long :o
I know the wig was messed up but it best suits storms powers.I wanna see her long hair get wet or move with the gust of the wind...it makes her look more stormish I guess :O

Angamb said:
Other manip:

at least it's not Rogue. j/k :D

making hair is very difficult. you're getting better and better at it. keep it up dude:up:

Neto Magnus said:
at least it's not Rogue. j/k :D

making hair is very difficult. you're getting better and better at it. keep it up dude:up:

hahaha, thanks! but believe me, it's not that difficult, it need patience, I know there are people out there that are good doing manip, so... why not try it?

I think if it had X-Men 3's colour and X1's length and X2's volume it would be perfect.

Electrix said:
I think if it had X-Men 3's colour and X1's length and X2's volume it would be perfect.

Exactly!! I totally agreed! It would be perfect :up:

a new one:

I think she looks really really good...

X2's was just too yellow for me. I mean in one scene it would be white and in another it would be very yellow. And that really falls on both the wig maker and lighting designer.

X3 all the way! It seems like they've put much more effort into making the ladies looking even better in X3!!

x-alias said:
X3 all the way! It seems like they've put much more effort into making the ladies looking even better in X3!!
the bionic woman:up:

I like X1 style better than X2. It's longer and Halle looks better in it. X3 is my favourite though.

I think i would have done something diferent though. Someone pointed out long hair isn't practical for plying but i would have gone for a long ponytail or something.

X-Men 3 style is my favorite.
Reason: It looks the most realistic. The black roots make it not look like a fake wig, but rather like that could really be Halle Berry's hair. It has the best look to it.

Next:

X-Men style
Reason: I like girls that have straight hair like that. It's amazingly sexy to me, and Halle Berry is the last woman to be an exception when it comes to "sexy"

Last:

X2 style
Reason: It doesn't look bad. Just not as natural / real as X-Men 3, and not as sexy as X-Men.

I think her hair has gotten better as the movies have gone on so X3

_BB_ said:
I think her hair has gotten better as the movies have gone on so X3

'Gotten'??? You're from England my dear! There is no such word as 'gotten' in the original British English language, except in the phrase 'ill-gotten gains.'

has Storm ever had an Afro in the comics? maybe like a phase during the 70s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"