Which of the ten TV spots is your favorite?

I liked Spot 04. I know...the others got iced-up Iceman, metalled-up Rogue, Angel in the X-mansion, but Spot 04's more powerful than the rest of them, IMO.

The Magneto hand-on-chest gesture like a true leader, the strong good-timing epic music, the soldier and military truck flipping over, Storm spinning in Jean's neighborhood, Iceman vs Pyro and Bobby/Kitty phasing through a missile were AMAZING.

:up::up:

It was hard for me to choose between 9 and 10. I really like the music and feeling of Rogue's tv spot but the jean and logan one is the reason why i'm so into this movie.

well done, I just asked for something like this not a moment back in time.

spot ten is the best. anyone who doesn't think it is is like totally like crazy.

Voted for TV SPOT 4: DECLAIRING WAR.

Spot 10 comes in a close second for me, though. :O

ShakiraRocks, why do you always post threads with polls?lol

I voted for spot 10 btw!

In order..This was really hard:

* = split/tie

TV SPOT 4: DECLARING WAR
TV SPOT 10: JEAN AND LOGAN
TV SPOT 9: ROGUE'S STORY
*TV SPOT 5: ICE MAN VS PYRO
*TV SPOT 7: JUGGS AND MUTIPLE MAN
TV SPOT 8: A CURE
*TV SPOT 1
*TV SPOT 6: ROGUE - NAMES
TV SPOT 3
TV SPOT 2

But all of them are better than average,.. :up:

-TNC

:p at that list. the tenth one made me orgasm. I can't see how it didn't make you do it too...

"I came for jean"

I was just so excited to finally see Rogue open her mouth, I had to love the "Guys only want one thing" spot.

the iceman and Pyro fight for sure and the Rogue one :)

Nevermind, 10 was the only one I hadn't seen, and I've seen it now...

God damn, that "I came here for Jean, I'm not leaving you without her" line was ****ing awesome.

But it REALLY makes me want to see some Cyclops...

I voted for TV Spot 10 mainly because of Logan & Jean! I love Logan's line "I came here for Jean..." too. I wish though that they had put the "pls. kill me.." line of Jean at the end.

The Rogue spot was the best for me. It had a bit of everything. I also liked the Iceman v. Pyro spot. People have complained about the lines being cheesy, but I liked them. :p

I'm also really glad that they had a serious tone with #10.

All these recent trailers were getting me a little concerned over the tone of the movie. With all the loud, poppy rock tracks playing in the background, dialogue exchanges like:

*"You should go back to school", "You never should have left"
*"I hear you're quite the animal" "Look who's talking"
*"You're a guy Bobby, your mind's only on one thing"

I was getting a really bad Fantastic 4 vibe from all of it.

But the TV spots like 1-5, 8, and 10, and dialogue like:

*"I came here for Jean, I'm not leaving you without her"
*"We stand together, X-Men, all of us"

fill me with the confidence I need.

i really do think some of you trailer and spot chasing junkies are going to ruin the film watching experience for yourselves.

over exposure is not necessarily a good thing.

I agree. I havent seen all of these tv spots. The movies not that far away. I can wait.

#4 was the best imo. It wasn't corny or overly dramatic but it had good action in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"