Which of the ten TV spots is your favorite?

I liked Spot 04. I know...the others got iced-up Iceman, metalled-up Rogue, Angel in the X-mansion, but Spot 04's more powerful than the rest of them, IMO.

The Magneto hand-on-chest gesture like a true leader, the strong good-timing epic music, the soldier and military truck flipping over, Storm spinning in Jean's neighborhood, Iceman vs Pyro and Bobby/Kitty phasing through a missile were AMAZING.

:up::up:

It was hard for me to choose between 9 and 10. I really like the music and feeling of Rogue's tv spot but the jean and logan one is the reason why i'm so into this movie.

well done, I just asked for something like this not a moment back in time.

spot ten is the best. anyone who doesn't think it is is like totally like crazy.

Voted for TV SPOT 4: DECLAIRING WAR.

Spot 10 comes in a close second for me, though. :O

ShakiraRocks, why do you always post threads with polls?lol

I voted for spot 10 btw!

In order..This was really hard:

* = split/tie

TV SPOT 4: DECLARING WAR
TV SPOT 10: JEAN AND LOGAN
TV SPOT 9: ROGUE'S STORY
*TV SPOT 5: ICE MAN VS PYRO
*TV SPOT 7: JUGGS AND MUTIPLE MAN
TV SPOT 8: A CURE
*TV SPOT 1
*TV SPOT 6: ROGUE - NAMES
TV SPOT 3
TV SPOT 2

But all of them are better than average,.. :up:

-TNC

:p at that list. the tenth one made me orgasm. I can't see how it didn't make you do it too...

"I came for jean"

I was just so excited to finally see Rogue open her mouth, I had to love the "Guys only want one thing" spot.

the iceman and Pyro fight for sure and the Rogue one :)

Nevermind, 10 was the only one I hadn't seen, and I've seen it now...

God damn, that "I came here for Jean, I'm not leaving you without her" line was ****ing awesome.

But it REALLY makes me want to see some Cyclops...

I voted for TV Spot 10 mainly because of Logan & Jean! I love Logan's line "I came here for Jean..." too. I wish though that they had put the "pls. kill me.." line of Jean at the end.

The Rogue spot was the best for me. It had a bit of everything. I also liked the Iceman v. Pyro spot. People have complained about the lines being cheesy, but I liked them. :p

I'm also really glad that they had a serious tone with #10.

All these recent trailers were getting me a little concerned over the tone of the movie. With all the loud, poppy rock tracks playing in the background, dialogue exchanges like:

*"You should go back to school", "You never should have left"
*"I hear you're quite the animal" "Look who's talking"
*"You're a guy Bobby, your mind's only on one thing"

I was getting a really bad Fantastic 4 vibe from all of it.

But the TV spots like 1-5, 8, and 10, and dialogue like:

*"I came here for Jean, I'm not leaving you without her"
*"We stand together, X-Men, all of us"

fill me with the confidence I need.

i really do think some of you trailer and spot chasing junkies are going to ruin the film watching experience for yourselves.

over exposure is not necessarily a good thing.

I agree. I havent seen all of these tv spots. The movies not that far away. I can wait.

#4 was the best imo. It wasn't corny or overly dramatic but it had good action in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"