Omg, So Much, So Much, Too Much?

good topic, i'm sure there will be alot people agreeing with all points.

Manic said:
Dear god, leave me a surprise for the actual film! This is too much! I might have to start avoiding the Hype and all TV commercials until the 26th!

You might not be the only one man cause this is too much awesomness.

As a side thought.... peculiar for an action heavy climactic storyline to then add a danger room sequence with MORE action... they better know what theyre doing.

TNC9852002 said:
I can barely make out any kind of detail in those last tv spots online...The quality is just painful... :p

-TNC

Heh, I know what you mean. You can't get much crappier than those without sketching them out frame by frame on a stack of Post-it's and making a flipbook.

The one detail I DID notice... was Collosus' black hair. It stood out a lot to me because it no longer has a reflection like Jackman's clip had him with.

I think Fox is on the right track...just listen to where some of us are seeing these commercials pop up...nickelodeon, G4, Espn, Mtv, thats good marketing to those demographics...some of us here may think its overkill, but, I haven't seen any of these spots anywhere on Tv, but rather, on the internet links that I find posted here every day. Thats because I'm a fiend and I can't help it but I just don't mind spoilers, the more new footage the merrier...but thats just me...so, we, as a community and many other X-men boards can talk all we want about it being overkill but it only applies to us...and those that choose to watch 'em over and over and then find out another one is available a day later. Think of the people that are seeing only the same version, or maybe only 2 versions of the TV spots because those are the channels they watch all day...This movie is garnering some major X-citement from a public outside of these boards...opinions are mostly split here...we see one spot we don't like, and another that makes us start a whole new thread on the topic. It only seems like too much because we watch them as soon as they're linked.

we need hi-res versions of tv spots 4-9

These clips are possibly minus the real special effects, they're not finished and they at least haven't shown us the firebird yet.

Way too much. :o But hey, I ain't complaining. Bring on more.

I voted: OMG, ITS EXCELLENT and it is alot, but i'm sure the movie will have even more surprises.

They should stop showing us these damn TV spots and give us the movie already. :o

Marsden said he dons the the costume again...and angel has been shown in the promo art and early poster ideas wearing the x-team's suit...so far, said tv spots and full length previews have only shonw cykes at the lake, and angel flying shirtless...I think we can expect a few surprises from those two...oops...ruined it.

Ive seen too much..and im a bit anoyed at myself for watching the bobby tv spot.

seriously who voted for more?

i think its time the some of us leave untill the 26th....

i for one am gonna skip that for my own good....

I bet its that summit on the cure thing.

a possible prediction: All of the footage we see in commercial isnt even the half of it and theres lots of movie to see that theyve been keeping secret. In which case theyre using the image they have with people wise to 3rd movies to their advantage. In which case somebody finally did their homework about 3rd movies and why they often suck... in which case ill be a happy fan ;)

Yeah, the commercials haven't even aired on non-cable networks yet, it seems. I would think they'd move a little quicker on that front, though. The DaVinci Code opens a week earlier, but we've been seeing the TV spots for like the last two weeks. Surely people know about X3, but Fox needs to start reminding people now. Casual moviegoers still haven't seen much of anything, beyond the Tonight Show Clip and the first full trailer. And having watched FOX, I've seen nothing advertising the 7-minute clip before That 70s show, next week.

I'm definitely not watching the 7-min preview thing, but I know that I will watch it, anyway. Resistance is futile.

N_z0 said:
I'm not too impressed with effects that i'm seeing in these clips.

:(

the iceman-fx are pretty good I think.

Guys, help needed. I watched any clip I stumbled accross here in the board but canT remember to have seen a Metal-Rogue!? Can you please direct me to the correct clip??

Thanx!!

I think that they should have saved Rogue Metalling up, Ice man icing up. and the sentinel until the movie came out. I mean Imagine the sheer JOY of seeing those three things for the first time inthe movie. ESPECIALLY ice-man. However, keep in mind that only a smal amount of people who will go see the movie have seen all of these things. We SHH junkies are some of the few people who have seen every released spot and pic. I think I may try to stay away from SHH so that I can be suprised by something come May...:( :)

Everything is shaping up nicely and the TV spots are just increasing hype

Well we have only seen about 8 minutes of a 2 hour film,so its been ust enough for me.But when the comic adaptation hits i wont read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"