Comics Your Favorite X-Man

villainous is villainous, whether it's smart or incredibly confusingly dumb...which it was for Remy, dumb that is. FARTING POWERS???? Did Milligan really think that 'yeah, this is gonna be soo badass?'

villainous is villainous, whether it's smart or incredibly confusingly dumb...

It hasn't stuck though since he's already returned to normal and is slated to return to the books after the crossover. (Hopefully Carey can do some good thing with him, he's got good credentials for the job: having worked on both Hellblazer and Lucifer).

which it was for Remy, dumb that is. FARTING POWERS???? Did Milligan really think that 'yeah, this is gonna be soo badass?'

You mean you don't see what he did with Gambit? Let me spell it out:

-speaks french
-is black and white colored
-gives off a smell gas
-is obssessed with a stripped female

Don't you get it? He made Gambit into Pepe LePew!

villainous is villainous, whether it's smart or incredibly confusingly dumb...which it was for Remy, dumb that is. FARTING POWERS???? Did Milligan really think that 'yeah, this is gonna be soo badass?'

Apparently, yes.

And, huh, shouldn't Remy have been, I dunno, F****N PESTILENCE!!!!??? :wow:

You mean you don't see what he did with Gambit? Let me spell it out:

-speaks french
-is black and white colored
-gives off a smell gas
-is obssessed with a stripped female

Don't you get it? He made Gambit into Pepe LePew!

I guess Milligan was pissed that NOBODY liked his writing on the main book...shoulda stuck with X-Statix(soo glad they changed the named cuz he butchered X-Force)

and as a partfing gift, decided to take arguably one of the coolest character EVER and turn him into a joke bigger than Kitty Pryde....

and as a partfing gift, decided to take arguably one of the coolest character EVER and turn him into a joke bigger than Kitty Pryde....

OUCH. :woot:

I know Gumbo's been shafted, but... KITTY??? Harsh. :woot:

OUCH. :woot:

I know Gumbo's been shafted, but... KITTY??? Harsh. :woot:

And I agree with him completely. I was ashamed to be a Gambit fan during the BoA story.

On a more positive beat, he's drawn level with Iceman in the poll. The top 10 X-men are now:

1: Jean Grey
2: Cyclops
3: Storm
4: Gambit/Iceman
5: Rogue
6: Colossus/Nightcrawler/Wolverine
7: Psylocke
8: Havok/Kitty Pryde/Other
9: Angel
10: Polaris

For laughs:

11: Beast/Cable (WTF is McCoy doing this far down?)
12: Bishop/Dazzler
13: Jubilee
14: Banshee
15: Longshot

^Beast? I don't know. I think lot's of fans these days don't go for "boring" or rather "nerdy" characters. Those are my observations though :woot:

dammit. Beast should do something absolutely unbelievably unimaginably off the wall, through the roof, incredibly amazingly, uber creatively, spectacularly, intensively outrageously astonishingly fantastically cool with his powers. just one 15 panel long smackdown of somebody(coughDarkBeastcough) to prove just how cool and inventive he could be is used right...then again the same can be said for ANY character thats not as popular as the others.

And I agree with him completely. I was ashamed to be a Gambit fan during the BoA story.

Eh, I sympathize.

Been proudly hailing a 'just you wait 'till Cyke stops being everyone's b**ch' banner since I got back into X-men last september. :woot:

dammit. Beast should do something absolutely unbelievably unimaginably off the wall, through the roof, incredibly amazingly, uber creatively, spectacularly, intensively outrageously astonishingly fantastically cool with his powers. just one 15 panel long smackdown of somebody(coughDarkBeastcough) to prove just how cool and inventive he could be is used right...then again the same can be said for ANY character thats not as popular as the others.
I felt Beast lost any cool factor he had the moment Morrison turned him into a big blue cat. He's just been uninteresting since in both visuals and personality

I think its how Beast has been treated,i know the character is interesting.But i cant remember a time in recent years where he had a full focus.You would think with all of the Generation X talk,Jubliee would have more votes.Personally,i thought Longshot would have more votes.

You would think with all of the Generation X talk,Jubliee would have more votes.

No, see...

You would think with all of the Generation X talk, Jubilee would have LESS votes. :woot:

That book didn't quite make it as ROXOR.

Gen X made Jubilee come off as a whiny brat, b/c she was crushing hard on Synch and m beat her to her man

Kinda funny how they both had the 'Wolvie's creepy jailbait sidekick' thingy going on, eh?

Seriously, we should try to figure out whether or not there's a correlation between x-gals being infatuated with/in awe of/apprentice to Wolvie and LAMENESS.

*insert joke here*

Kinda funny how they both had the 'Wolvie's creepy jailbait sidekick' thingy going on, eh?

Seriously, we should try to figure out whether or not there's a correlation between x-gals being infatuated with/in awe of/apprentice to Wolvie and LAMENESS.

*insert joke here*

well, maybe its b/c he's short and hairy and they find him oh so adorable....that he he shows them affection that they want and crave

What, like a cuddly teddy bear or something?? :D

Funny how people in the bloody MU can actually miss the entire point of Wolvie's persona, eh?

What, like a cuddly teddy bear or something?? :D

Funny how people in the bloody MU can actually miss the entire point of Wolvie's persona, eh?

Which is to be the best there is at what he does...which apparently is being the DUES EX MACHINA!!!!!

Thing is, it's both a good and bad thing.

You wanna prove someone's a good fighter? Have someone beat the f**k out of him.

Thing is, it's both a good and bad thing.

You wanna prove someone's a good fighter? Have someone beat the f**k out of him.

Worked for Marrow...cuz whipping on Storm...then subsequently getting her heart ripped out(i swear Claremont was ghost writing) just meant that she had to fight someone tougher next time, which meant she had to ram her ***** into Wolvie's neck

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"