Which superhero has the best filmography?

It's Batman by a notable margin, followed by Spider-Man. And then by a far margin comes every other superhero vying for the bronze medal.

It's Batman by a notable margin, followed by Spider-Man. And then by a far margin comes every other superhero vying for the bronze medal.
Agreed. Batman and Spider-Man were already very popular, but it’s magnified with good content being released on a regular basis. Fingers crossed Superman can get some of that action now.

Agreed. Batman and Spider-Man were already very popular, but it’s magnified with good content being released on a regular basis. Fingers crossed Superman can get some of that action now.

Superman is definitely long overdue for some of that top tier CBM action. Here's hoping Gunn delivers!

Well The Guardians of the Galaxy have never been in a bad movie technically. Even the Christmas special got good reviews.
Their worst movie is probably Love & Thunder and they weren’t in it much. And just about any other big hero has been in much worse than that.

Their worst movie is probably Love & Thunder and they weren’t in it much. And just about any other big hero has been in much worse than that.

L&T is their worst movie by some way but still got decent reviews.

In my opinion, Batman gets the top vote so far. Of the original four movies, the only one I hated was "Returns", and I enjoyed the Nolan films very much as well. Reeves' effort was mostly good, but I thought his version of the Riddler hit too close to home. Otherwise, its been pretty good all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"