Which Superheroes would get themselves banned from the boards?

IKnowSomeJudo

Sidekick
Reaction score
If DC/Marvel Superheroes were real and they posted on this message board, which of them would be first ones to recieve the almighty Ban-Hammer?
And by Superheroes, I mean heroes, not villains, cause that's too easy.

For example:
The Flash Wally West - permanent ban for spamming the boards with 1000000 posts per second

Frank Castle for telling aggressive trolls what he's planning to do with their detached intestines and kneecaps.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Frank Castle for telling aggressive trolls what he's planning to do with their detached intestines and kneecaps.
Good one.

Guy Gardner! nuff said
:)

And Dew would take him out with ONE ban. :)

HAHA! Good thread.

I'd say Catwoman/Selina Kyle for being a naughty girl, always on the line between good and bad, and Spider-Man/Peter Parker for posting too many of his obnoxious, sarcastic quips; he'd even mouth off the moderators.

LadyVader said:
Guy Gardner! nuff said
:)
Oh, him definitely. In particular for making sexist posts and calling everyone "liberal wimp" or "***".

Oh, yeah, and Robin/Jason Todd for obvious reasons...

Uh... superheroes tend to have too much IMPORTANT stuff to do to waste time on a message board.

SuperFerret said:
Uh... superheroes tend to have too much IMPORTANT stuff to do to waste time on a message board.

Yes, like having a secret identity and working at a newspaper office.

Batman - because of his obssesive need to control the conversation. :)

IKnowSomeJudo said:
Oh, him definitely. In particular for making sexist posts and calling everyone "liberal wimp" or "***".

...which reminds me: I'm sure Green Arrow and Hawkman wouldn't last long on here with their constant political bickering.

Heh, Batman would slowly work his way into being a mod.

He'd be all creepy and paranoid. Kind of like a mix between Dog lips and Elijah...:huh:

*shrugs*

I'm not any good at describing things with words.

Alicia Masters. Most of her posts would look like this.

asfwio;asdioasi;swekljf;ioasio aio;sioas apsiodu897afkl;jdf3478fasujv airu a[-97taygiuas pao87er89ah;adhspfh;pasdf

:thing: :thing: :thing:

The Hulk wouldn't get banned...he just would post infrequently....because everytime someone said something horrible to him...he'd just SMASH his computer.

The Hulk would be pretty much like JAL.

Heh, imagine both Bruce and Hulk posting under the same unsername.

One minute he;d be the most intelligent, sane, poster.

Then the next minute in a debate he' post like

MRGREEN077 WILL CURSH YOU AND USE YUR SKULL AS TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IGNORE!!!111

Franklin Richards said:
Alicia Masters. Most of her posts would look like this.

asfwio;asdioasi;swekljf;ioasio aio;sioas apsiodu897afkl;jdf3478fasujv airu a[-97taygiuas pao87er89ah;adhspfh;pasdf

:thing: :thing: :thing:

ROFLMAO!!

OH, MY GOD! Does the fact that this literally made me laugh out loud make me a bad person?

No. But the fact that you posted that comment X-times does make you a bit of an incompetent person. :)

Dan339776677356677882236666889236777, push submit ONLY once, even if the board is sloooooooow. Savvy?

Iron Man, because like a few fellow posters likes his cocktails and would only be a matter time before a drunken post would get him banned.

Black Bolt however would be a good poster. He'd get a high post count quickly, because he'd have a comment on EVERYTHING and at last he can say them all without fear of blowing people's heads up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"