White PS3 coming to the US

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
http://kotaku.com/347393/white-ps3-coming-to-america
Some filings over on the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) website have revealed that Sony plan to manufacture the white, 40GB PS3 for the American market. The first filings were made in October of last year, but were initially withheld from the public at Sony's request, so as to "avoid premature release of sensitive information prior to marketing or release of this product to the public". The filings are, however, now clearly visible on the FCC's site, including pics of the Commission's testing rig and Sony's declaration that the white PS3 will be manufactured according to FCC regulations. Now all we need is a release date, and we're all set

image.php
TWO NINETY-NINE!!!!!
image.php

Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars. Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars. Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars. Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars. Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars. Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars. Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars.

http://andtheykeeppoundingyou.ytmnd.com/

I will buy 5. One for each 60 inch Full HD-TV I have in my bathrooms. My other 8- inch TVs already have PS3s connected up to them.

All the best things in life are racist Blas.

The first two lines of your sig are spectacular :o

You told me it was on Youtube, so I watched the first episode then couldn't find anymore of it. :(

You should watch Peep Show, all of series 4 is on Youtube and its got the mega awesome, mega funny David Mtichell.

NOW MICHEAL JACKSON AND THE PS3 HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON, THEY'RE BOTH WHITE,:twisted: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA,:D I'M SORRY I KNOW THAT WAS LAME AND UNORIGINAL, BUT I COULDN'T RESIST!!!:oldrazz::oldrazz::D:D:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"